Active Topics

Originally Posted by slender View Post
Yes if you want to use it for whole day. Now make your decision: Sell it or adapt to it and try to find solutions. Thatīs it.

.edit
I would advise not to use facebook widget and for IMs only msn (pecan).
LOL! Eevry thing was going fine and dandy and the comment were bieng exchanged, ppl were expressing their views and experiences how they feel about this fone. And if some one likes it or dislikes it thay all have their reasons but what really pisses the crap outta me is this general & a very common element which is found in all of these nokia fan boys on this forum is first they'll oppose any one and every one to defend nokia and n900 but when at the end of the day they can't defend their point they'll just tell you to eiether sell it or adapt it and trust me as much as i try my best to keep my mouth shut but i just cant help it..
And I have to say that this is by far the most stupidest, weakest feedback to an argument Ive ever read or heard in my entire life.
For God sakes don't defend Nokia in the firstplace if you cant face the facts & when all teh facts and personal experiences & technical comparisons are thrown right in your face then please please try to come up with decent arguments and If you cant then please accept it like a man and take it cus that is the reality none of you are share holders at Nokia, so be a man and suck it up that the company and device have alot of flaws. STOP BIENG IGNORANT

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by junooni View Post
LOL! Eevry thing was going fine and dandy and the comment were bieng exchanged, ppl were expressing their views and experiences how they feel about this fone. And if some one likes it or dislikes it thay all have their reasons but what really pisses the crap outta me is this general & a very common element which is found in all of these nokia fan boys on this forum is first they'll oppose any one and every one to defend nokia and n900 but when at the end of the day they can't defend their point they'll just tell you to eiether sell it or adapt it and trust me as much as i try my best to keep my mouth shut but i just cant help it..
Are you fck stupid! Where have i defended Nokia. Do you have problems with reading? Lets try again my points:
- Maemo.org and developers here are amazing
- IMO Nokia is not doing itīs own part very well
- No reason to give feedback here Go Nokia forums to give it

What really pisses me is that people basically give finger (accuse to being fanboy) just because they might have read but failed to understand what they read.

And I have to say that this is by far the most stupidest, weakest feedback to an argument Ive ever read or heard in my entire life.
For God sakes don't defend Nokia in the firstplace if you cant face the facts & when all teh facts and personal experiences & technical comparisons are thrown right in your face then please please try to come up with decent arguments and If you cant then please accept it like a man and take it cus that is the reality none of you are share holders at Nokia, so be a man and suck it up that the company and device have alot of flaws. STOP BIENG IGNORANT
What the hell? Have i tried to argue about weak battery life of N900. I'm just messenger. It sucks, try to adapt, if not possible sell it and be happy with your life. What is wrong with you man? Iīm giving tips about how to extend you battery life and how to tweak it and then people come here and tell me that Iīm some fanboy who thinks that Nokia is all wonderful and amazing fck that.

Is it just that my English is not so good or what in the name of a-s-sclowns is happening here?

Last edited by slender; 2010-05-18 at 16:19.