Active Topics

Notices

On the left hand side go to /usr/lib/purple-2, then on the right hand side go to the directory you saved libfacebookarm-1.64.so to. Then click on libfacebookarm-1.64.so keep your finger on the button and drag it across to the left hand side.

Originally Posted by darrennewman@sky.com View Post
On the left hand side go to /usr/lib/purple-2, then on the right hand side go to the directory you saved libfacebookarm-1.64.so to. Then click on libfacebookarm-1.64.so keep your finger on the button and drag it across to the left hand side.
im srry im poking u for such a simple thing again and again. but could u pls let me knw the xterminal command for moving the same file. i cnt seem to do it with emelfm2. i did what u told me to in the last post, but the status bar in emelfm2 says "Cannot create the file /usr/lib/purple-2/libfacebook.arm-1.64.so-Permission Denied.".

So pls tell me the xterminal command. i hv the libfacebook.arm file in mydocs/folder/

Im not sure of the command im afraid. Make sure you become root before opening emelfm2 and it should work fine.

Good Afternoon
I have the Nokia N800 with v2.66 Pidgin. I installed the facebook plugin from the Application Manager, but does not work, says pidgin or password incorrect. According to what was suggested by darrennewman@sky.com first copy the file libfacebookarm-1.50.so to / user / lib / pidgin and followed the problem. There was nothing to replace. Then I saw the update with these two files:
libjson-glib-1.0-0_0.8.0-1_armel.deb
libglib2.0-0_2.20.3-1maemo3_armel.deb
which can not be installed by dependency problems.
Please alguine who can help me. Thanks

You no longer need to use the plugin, as facebook chat has its own XMPP settings. Follow the instructions on the link below.

http://www.insidefacebook.com/2010/0...t-with-pidgin/