Notices

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Poole, UK
I did have some recurring appointments that were in for birthdays, I don't anymore

but still getting the same problem

It is also syncing tasks, I don't have any, but did create a couple and checked that they sync in bth directions

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by davidh101 View Post
I did have some recurring appointments that were in for birthdays, I don't anymore

but still getting the same problem

It is also syncing tasks, I don't have any, but did create a couple and checked that they sync in bth directions
You could try disabling things from synching in turn, to nail down exactly which part is causing the issue. You'll probably also be better off posting the log (or a pointer to it) to the main MfE thread as that's the one the developers seem to be following.

I have tried disabling each of the items so that I am only syncing one item type at a time, performing a full re-sync, and then a manual sync

......and strangely, it seems to only give me the error when I am syncing e-mails

i will put this question up on the thready you have mentioned above, and see if there is any help there

ok, so the problem seems to be related to the Deleted Items folder.

to resolve it, I installed the mfefolders app in the extras-testing catalog, opened the app and said not to sync the deleted items folder.....all now working correctly

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davidh101 For This Useful Post: