^No, not even 0 euro orders...

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Yes. I guess some will get the mail after the second but they must pay before...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post
No reply from Jolla yet about me being able to select my billing address as my shipping address.
Patience. Complicated questions sometimes require a little time to find the right people

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to w00t For This Useful Post:
No reply from Jolla yet about me being able to select my billing address as my shipping address. Billing address is in an unsupported country but that's fine since it's only billing... but being able to select it as my shipping address as well with an additional EUR15 for international shipping is... tempting.

Maybe I should just proceed to checkout and see what happens
I would think that they are willing to ship to your billing address if they are detecting and calculating an extra shipping charge.

Why not proceed through checkout!? What's the worst that can happen... they refund the shipping charge and send the device to your shipping address.

I should have two addresses on file with Jolla as well. I pre-ordered the 0€ option on 5/23 and have yet only received the pre-payment email.

Originally Posted by Kriek View Post
I would think that they are willing to ship to your billing address if they are detecting and calculating an extra shipping charge.

Why not proceed through checkout!? What's the worst that can happen... they refund the shipping charge and send the device to your shipping address.

I should have two addresses on file with Jolla as well. I pre-ordered the 0€ option on 5/23 and have yet only received the pre-payment email.
I feel like changing my shipping address to Jolla's office and see what happens

The Following User Says Thank You to sony123 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
At Australia's ABC Lateline
Nokia helps fund former workers with startups

http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/conte...3/s3897503.htm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to att For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by w00t View Post
Patience. Complicated questions sometimes require a little time to find the right people
But... But... But... They told me to complete my order by December 2nd or I might get put on the naughty list!!!

@Kriek The EUR15 seems to be a fixed number for shipping unrelated to address (they should probably check this out as well)

Last edited by biatch0; 2013-11-26 at 09:07.

biatch0: have you considered that the fact that they allow you to do that may be a mistake, your order may be rejected and it may take you longer to actually order? I'd say wait for them to respond until the 1st or 2nd and then order with the safest combination...

But... But... But... They told me to complete my order by December 2nd or I might get put on the naughty list!!!

@Kriek The EUR15 seems to be a fixed number for shipping unrelated to address (they should probably check this out as well)
I strongly believe you received the payment email because your shipping address is in supported country. Even if you select MY/MY or UK/MY option, i think they will ship Jolla to UK address only.
And if you get a positive response from them then we can also bypass their EU only strategy by adopting this method :-)

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Stockholm
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
So have all 100 euro order in europé been served yet?
No have not heard anything at all from them yet.

//j

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red