Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
One more pic from Narinkkatori. Countdown has started!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZ8C_0eCcAALZjJ.jpg:large

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
One more pic from Narinkkatori. Countdown has started!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZ8C_0eCcAALZjJ.jpg:large
2 more days for me to dream this picture was shot with a Jolla + Exclusive other half camera.

Posts: 160 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by ste-phan View Post
Protect your Jolla from the eyes and wrath of jealous iWPOSdroid-users with the "NEO-Jolla-sailfish-riyo-1080p-n003-mobile-phone-cover-shell-cover-case" (no affiliation, ha ha )
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...255582139.html
Nice finding, dude. I gotta think about one of those, btw bookmarked the page.

Boy, what can I say? EPIC......No, LEGENDARY......

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
No reply from Jolla yet about me being able to select my billing address as my shipping address. Billing address is in an unsupported country but that's fine since it's only billing... but being able to select it as my shipping address as well with an additional EUR15 for international shipping is... tempting.

Maybe I should just proceed to checkout and see what happens

The Following User Says Thank You to biatch0 For This Useful Post:
Any information released about headset/stereo headphones released/shipped together with the Jolla mobile?

Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post
No reply from Jolla yet about me being able to select my billing address as my shipping address. Billing address is in an unsupported country but that's fine since it's only billing... but being able to select it as my shipping address as well with an additional EUR15 for international shipping is... tempting.

Maybe I should just proceed to checkout and see what happens
So right now your shipping address is in supported country?

I am also interested to know the response from Jolla. I don't think they will ship to unsupported country. And if they do so everybody outside Europe can follow this procedure.

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Last edited by praveenchand; 2013-11-25 at 20:44.

It isn't a supported country as far as I know.

It's just that there's no check on whether the shipping address is in a supported country or no.

Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post
It isn't a supported country as far as I know.

It's just that there's no check on whether the shipping address is in a supported country or no.
neither shipping nor billing address from supported country, still you received payment email from Jolla? Then there is a hope for us as well. So which option you pre-ordered 100€ or 40€ or 0€?

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

I think you misunderstood (or I didn't make it clear).

Billing Address: Malaysia (Unsupported)
Shipping Address: UK (Supported)

These were the addresses I provided during my initial 100E pre-order.

At this point in time, I'm able to select a combination of either of the 2 addresses I signed up with for both billing and shipping (UK/MY, UK/UK, MY/MY). Based on current information, only MY/UK (billing/shipping) or UK/UK should be allowed. However, the system doesn't appear to run any checks during the payment/checkout step - which allows me to select a MY/MY or UK/MY (both of which should be invalid) combination for billing/shipping.

Hope this clears things up.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
So have all 100 euro order in europé been served yet?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red