Notices

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
JamesBond, maybe it's childish or maybe it's just fanatic believes (that actually i agree with), but this man made a lot more than you and me together for maemo. So at least do something usefull before you judge others, coz it's a lot easier to judge than to make something yourself.
The generation of consumers!
Yes, Zog. Thanks for your hand on hip, finger wagging reply.

You have already judged me by assuming I've done nothing. And you know this? By my current forum username?

The only judgement I have made on said person (in agreement with another user in this thread) is that he sounds like someone who possibly suffers from a condition such as Autism, Aspergers et al. I was making a judgement on his personality / psyche going by his pretty psychotic rant, not on his work. There is a difference, dum dum.

I don't dispute for a minute that he created a lot of good work.

/ Reverts to Read Only

Last edited by JamesBond@ge; 2011-06-11 at 13:08.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
So you just disagree with him and call him Autism. and than you saying i'm wrong by judging you. You took it so personally, my reply as well as his post, so i'm not sure who is more childish. And i did checked your threads before. As well you shouldn't forget it's internet, and anything can be said, and i do not judge you. But i think it's not fair you call someone names, even you don't know him personally.
There are always those people that actually do, like TS and we always happy to hear from them about new apps and development, as we do use it. But when it doesn't suit you you straight judge them. It's not like he has to develop something, and he just shares his work. He got tired of what he does and he put msg that actually no noobs can read, but only people that would understand ( i don't say agree) him and his reasons. As well as i know, and i may be wrong, he was child, literally but still he achived more than me. And you know, that coz of that toxic of yours and others like you a lot of devs left TMO. coz they do their work for community and do not ask anything back. But there are always those who would call their app crap (like in case with frals and fmms) or call them stupid. It only takes away all motivations they had. So they would continue to develop for themself and not share, that's what you want?
Get yourself real life and do not judge others in the internet, coz what they say and call them names.
As i say, we judge person on deeds and not words. So less talking and make something more useful in not childish way =)

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
does this app works on N9?

Tags
childish, fa[n]bo[j]s, icanhazapp?, ranting, reality, ridiculous, strong language, teen_angst, warning