Notices

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
BTW, after the latest update, I now have a problem where in some calls, I cannot see the caller name/number. The upper half of the screen just blacks out. Anybody else can confirm this?

same problem here.
and another problem happened when another calls receive during call (with call wating enabled) ! the phone switched to landscape mode and buttons on screen (Answer/Reject) not working

any way to disable and enable this daemon ?

is there any update about Silent button ?

Hello everyone.
Since you have an overlay application, could you do something like that?

PS. I'm trying to learn C to help out if I can.

Last edited by iceman358; 2011-04-26 at 12:23.

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
I have a weird error thatīs come in the last 2-3 updates to Slide 2 Answer the problem is that when the Google Voice IM plugin is running and online I get a Slide 2 Answer screen up every once in a while that shows "Subscribe" where the contacts are usually displayed.

Sometimes when I turn the screen on after itīs been off (by using the slider button) I get a Slide 2 Answer window up, with the term "Publish" in the contact space.

The Following User Says Thank You to olighak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by 222 View Post
same problem here.
and another problem happened when another calls receive during call (with call wating enabled) ! the phone switched to landscape mode and buttons on screen (Answer/Reject) not working
I noticed this as well, when the slide2answer UI rotates.
I don't know why but it seems all UI elements but the slider
gets invisible.

any way to disable and enable this daemon ?
No, you have to uninstall the app. A control panel plugin to
enable/disable the slide2answer UI would be a good idea :-)

is there any update about Silent button ?
No,
I did some tests with stopping the hildon-sv-daemon to turn of the ringtone, but nothing worked.

Nicolai

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
Also, just a thought, with an overlay application could you leave it transparent and add sliders on top of the existing keys so that the keys of the original phone app get pressed when the slider completes its route?
------->
<-------
over the existing keys?

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 78 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Just tested it...

Cool job...

Originally Posted by olighak View Post
Sometimes when I turn the screen on after itīs been off (by using the slider button) I get a Slide 2 Answer window up, with the term "Publish" in the contact space.
Yeah it looks like s2a is getting triggered not only by call events but also by availability events. I have seen 'subscribe', 'publish' and 'Buddies'

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paulkoan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by paulkoan View Post
Yeah it looks like s2a is getting triggered not only by call events but also by availability events. I have seen 'subscribe', 'publish' and 'Buddies'
I can be added to the "me too" list. Originally, I was thinking that it was a sort of skype spam, but I realized that I've disabl.ed that account. Thanks for pointing that it is related to IM events...

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by paulkoan View Post
I also get the 'Adults' one. But no 'buddies' for me. Is my maemo trying to tell me something?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post: