Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
Will there also be an enqueue option in the new media player? And maybe the repeat-one-track function. Like those features of SomePlayer.

Last edited by Carlito; 2011-03-30 at 09:34.

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
New patch courtesy of freemangordon, will be in the next update:

(Please note that the second window is not the stock player)
Wow.

Is freemangordon coming to Barcelona soon? I'll love to hand him a beer!!!

hehehe

Very nice work guys, congrats!

The Following User Says Thank You to damnshock For This Useful Post:
Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Metallica--Kill 'Em All

Mohammad...you know your music duder!!!

\m/

CSSU FTW

The Following User Says Thank You to HELLASISGREECE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 195 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Vancouver, Canada
portrait Media Player finally! i hope it has the ability to select directory for it's music library, it's the only flaw in my opinion: nobody wants webOS NEED FOR SPEED Underground sfx files and Nokia ringtones shuffling in the music player.. so annoying

Someplayer is good, but it takes too long to get things done. Media Player is more intuitive and user friendly

much thanks to MohammedAG once again!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to excelar8 For This Useful Post:
The Community SSU has been a great improvement! Thanks for that! Some ideas that I'd consider useful:

- Add FM Transmitter on/off switch to Power Menu

- Longer delay for FM Transmitter auto-turn-off

- Higher fps for transitions (I'd think this would be simple?)

- Don't know if this would be possible, but important applications (Phone, Address Book, ...) should be somehow 'resident', or never in swap. It's rather embarrassing when the phone rings and it takes a while to answer because the phone is not responding.

I use the phone at 1100MHz, and always reboot if there is too much stuff in swap/memory which won't flush. Still, I experience these problems sometimes. Swappolube has helped radically on this, though.

The Following User Says Thank You to zillertal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by excelar8 View Post
portrait Media Player finally! i hope it has the ability to select directory for it's music library, it's the only flaw in my opinion: nobody wants webOS NEED FOR SPEED Underground sfx files and Nokia ringtones shuffling in the music player.. so annoying

Someplayer is good, but it takes too long to get things done. Media Player is more intuitive and user friendly

much thanks to MohammedAG once again!
try to use tracker.cfg to make the media player filter folders you don't want it to track

The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Angel85 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Question. Has this fix for the bug (segfault in portrait) been added to the CSSU as of yet? The last time I tried to enter the Theme Customizer I couldn't open it in portrait.

However, I installed the fix manually and then I was able to open the Theme Customizer from portrait in Control Panel. So I'd assume, that the fix hasn't been added yet?

Last edited by rantom; 2011-03-30 at 13:56. Reason: More links. More, more, MORE!!!

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Good Job!

I cant wait the coming updates!

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
i think update will come this week

edit: just had an idea... since we are soon to get portrait task switcher, once we get portrait desktop we need the option to have 'always portrait' added

Last edited by F2thaK; 2011-03-30 at 14:32.

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
feels like the next update is gonna be big!

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade