Active Topics

Notices

ok I waited for someone to reply but no luck.So i install psfreedom from application manager and went very bottom of that post to get and install Backup Manager.Everything thing went ok and i backup the game (Ashes cricket game).But when it was on backup process my usb was flashing the one i used to install .pkg file.anyway i backup the game then i insert WWE 2010 inside and tried to load the backup game (Ashes) it brings me to game option but there is no Ashes game.all I can see the normal options and wwe 2010 cd...where i went wrong??

Last edited by redsta; 2010-12-13 at 09:28.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Recife - Brazil
Hi all, I've an stock N900 (2.6.28-omap1) and a PS3 on firm 3.50 (CECH-2004A DYN-001 Slim 120gb) and would like to downgrade it to 3.41 with modded PUP, just to be able to play backups.

So, after play backups for a few months, can I upgrade back to 3.50 (3.55) and then connect to PSN for online playing games?

*3.55 is currently the newer firmware and there is no method to spoof it using 3.50 (DNS and Logan5). If there is please tell us.

Last edited by rafael.mfr83; 2010-12-21 at 03:05.

Please can some one help me , i have downgrade my ps3 with my N900 but now i am stuck in factory mode
how do i return to normal mode,
thanks

Originally Posted by alexystems View Post
Please can some one help me , i have downgrade my ps3 with my N900 but now i am stuck in factory mode
how do i return to normal mode,
thanks

To turn off the Service mode you need copy to any blank usb pendrive formated in fat32 file Lv2diag.self from FILE 2 folder (from this archive http://www.sendspace.com/file/qlfoyi) and insert in right usb port of PS3. Turn ps3 on and then off.

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ New Zealand
Is there an app to show PS3 who's online/status and or trophies?

Originally Posted by GEONXT View Post
Is there an app to show PS3 who's online/status and or trophies?
This is a jailbreak thread. to answer your question, I think there is one in the repos but is there a reason you don't want to use the browser to go to playstation.com? it has your friends list with their online status and your/their trophies list there when you sign in with your psn id.

Any way to get the hermes v4b payload on the n900?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cue View Post
This is a jailbreak thread. to answer your question, I think there is one in the repos but is there a reason you don't want to use the browser to go to playstation.com? it has your friends list with their online status and your/their trophies list there when you sign in with your psn id.
https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

The Following User Says Thank You to rafael.mfr83 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Corso85 View Post
I only have 7gb left on my PS3 and all my HDDs are NTFS. So Sadly, cannot confirm.

Backup Manager does launch and does appear to copy files, but I get a FAILURE 50% in.......and a no space warning.
can u uninstal the games after u do this ?

Originally Posted by ajax View Post
stil not found
Saaaaaaaaaame