Active Topics

@zhandro:
Originally Posted by zhandro View Post
It does not matter. That's the same. It is Linux101
I'd point out that it isn't about the system being Linux-based that controls the behavior for paths. It would have been better stated as "pathname 101" or "pathname basics", with the exception of course of esoteric pathname systems.

@billy900: If the argument to 'cd' is a directory, the current working directory (CWD) will still be changed, whether the path contains a trailing slash or not. Assuming /some/path/some/dir is a directory, the following commands are equivalent:

cd /some/path/some/dir
cd /some/path/some/dir/

This also applies to DOS pathnames. The following commands are equivalent:

cd \some\path\some\dir
cd \some\path\some\dir\

tanong lang if sino or meron na ba nakagamit ng mga micro sd from cdrking dito sa phone natin??? naghahanap ako n 16gb eh

Originally Posted by chivar View Post
tanong lang if sino or meron na ba nakagamit ng mga micro sd from cdrking dito sa phone natin??? naghahanap ako n 16gb eh
Sa mga napuntahan ko na branches ay 8 GB pa lang ang meron. =( Ako naman, naghahanap ng 32 GB. =)

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2010 @ manila
astig meron pala nito! :-D kamusta guys! good to be with fellow N900 pinoy peepz! ima bookmark this thread na. :-D

are you guys experiencing this?

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...863#post859863

it happened yesterday after an update. di ko pa rin magamit YM ko kaya inuninstall ko na lang muna yung pidgin xtra protocols.

Originally Posted by rogeralcantara View Post
are you guys experiencing this?

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...863#post859863

it happened yesterday after an update. di ko pa rin magamit YM ko kaya inuninstall ko na lang muna yung pidgin xtra protocols.
My usual remedy to that is to delete the offending account, then create it again.

Originally Posted by ebzzry View Post
My usual remedy to that is to delete the offending account, then create it again.
yup I did that... but it didn't fix it. I think it has something to do with the update of the plugin. ...I don't think you can rollback the update though so right now only thing I could do is uninstall it til there's a fix.

Originally Posted by rogeralcantara View Post
yup I did that... but it didn't fix it. I think it has something to do with the update of the plugin. ...I don't think you can rollback the update though so right now only thing I could do is uninstall it til there's a fix.
Hmm, that's odd. If you could reproduce it, then you may want to file a bug report.

By the way, are you using the built-in messenger or an application like Pidgin?

Originally Posted by ebzzry View Post
Hmm, that's odd. If you could reproduce it, then you may want to file a bug report.

By the way, are you using the built-in messenger or an application like Pidgin?
yup i'm using the Pidgin protocols plugin for Conversations and Contacts... funny thin is, the update was applied to Pidgin Extra Protocols (Bonjour and Sametime)... if you uninstall both and only intalled the plugin for Conversations and Contacts, for some reason the Extra Protocols would be re-installed as well.

...yup I think it's a bug coz a few people are reporting the same issues after the update.

san ako nakakakuha assasin's creed na game?

Tags
filipino, jovit, nokia n900, pacman, pinoy ako, pinoys, selling n900