Active Topics

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Dalat
+ My idea may be stupid or illegal...i don't know.

+ But maybe you guys know about the Air Video App for the iPhone?! It has a Server Program that is installed to the PC, and an Air Video Client installed to the iPhone.

+ The Server has the ability to Live Convert and Stream Video to the Client. Ofcourse, it is a lot faster than using Knots. Even the Setup for the server is also a lot faster, and easier.

=> The thing is, can anyone make an App for the Maemo that act like an Air Video Client, and make use of Air Video Server as a server to live stream video?

=> The good thing is, we don't have to install a lot of thing like VLC, Knots...and manually set up everything. We only need a Copy Cat Air Video Client for the N900, and download Air Video Server from the main website.

--- PLEASE HELP!

Well, contact the author of Air Video and ask them to port the application to N900 .

+ Can't contact them! Even more, don't know how to contact them
+ I just hope someone know much about Video Streaming will become a hero and make use of the Air Video Server to stream Video to the N900. Haha! My idea is freaking crazy =))

Originally Posted by May Maple View Post
+ Can't contact them! Even more, don't know how to contact them
+ I just hope someone know much about Video Streaming will become a hero and make use of the Air Video Server to stream Video to the N900. Haha! My idea is freaking crazy =))
Tried Orb?

Edit: Also - how can you 'not know how' to contact them?

Google -> Air Video -> http://www.inmethod.com/air-video/index.html -> inmethod@inmethod.com

Awwwwwwwww MAN! Where do I live?
+ Vietnam!
+ Not US, Not Canada!?
== I tried Orb, they only can stream Music, and Photo. But the Video need to be convert...>_<

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Belgium
ever tried email?

i'm sure there's an iphone app for that

++++Try searching for it first

+++++ http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ideo+streaming