Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Mitrandir View Post
But hildon-desktop draws its wallpaper badly. Should telescope do it so too?
Functional portrait mode (so the icons don't get cut off) should out-prioritize how well it looks - in my opinion. And if people don't like it, then let them to suggest a better method

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Budapest, Hungary
Good video indeed. Now, we need to wait for that diablo5 theme... How about a pre-alpha release? Ok, I'm patient, but you are holding out a carrot with us...

Just found a silly bug. Plugged my charger in to my n810 after the battery died, and for some reason, when I look at it now, the "battery full" screen is inside of a telescope window with my wallpaper in the background (as if the "battery full" screen were the only application running and telescope was launched). Sadly, I cant use telescope to close the charging screen.

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Originally Posted by notnarb
Functional portrait mode (so the icons don't get cut off) should out-prioritize how well it looks - in my opinion
I argee. Portrait mode will be functional in pending release. I hope to push it in following couple of days.

Originally Posted by notnarb
the "battery full" screen is inside of a telescope window with my wallpaper in the background
That's beautiful! I'm really want to see that, but unfortunately i can't reproduce

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Originally Posted by Alister View Post
How about a pre-alpha release?
I'm tired of your requests, so I gonna make the package on Sunday There will be a huge quantity of bugs, but If you want it — you will get it.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post:
Hurray!

Originally Posted by Alister View Post
Hurray!
Hurray or Hurry?

Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
Hurray or Hurry?
The first. Hey, I' dont want to look ungrateful... I know, I know, I'm late.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:
Hey, that was just the joke. When I first time read your post it seemed to me like you wrote "Hurry" ('cause my English is pretty bad)

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
I'm tired of your requests, so I gonna make the package on Sunday There will be a huge quantity of bugs, but If you want it — you will get it.
T-3 days....
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Tags
diablo, maemo4, n800, n810, telescope