Active Topics

Notices

Whenever you update the theme on your phone does it switch back to the Nokia default theme for anyone else?

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by kbeeveer46 View Post
Whenever you update the theme on your phone does it switch back to the Nokia default theme for anyone else?
It's a bug with hildon-theme-cacher or something like that. Happens with every theme.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 321 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hellas
Nice work, maybe make the green text a bit brighter? like the availability icon shown in first image?

Boot Videos: [ Maemo 1 & 2 ] | Matrix ]

Like my work? Consider making a Donation

The Following User Says Thank You to Lacedaemon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kbeeveer46 View Post
Edit `/etc/event.d/hildon-control-panel-personalisation` and change "start on started xomap" to "start on MOUNTS_OK" and it shall stop. It's a filed bug.

The Following User Says Thank You to hawaii For This Useful Post:
Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Lacedaemon View Post
Nice work, maybe make the green text a bit brighter? like the availability icon shown in first image?
It's in fact already brighter, the screenshots in the OP are from an older version and outdated.

Originally Posted by mike_shenoda View Post
the transparency did look great plz post it back if i did no that it gonna be removed i wouldn.t update to ver 0.8....thnx for the great work
It did look great but it also caused problems I really don't want to bother start debugging.

Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
What problems did transparency cause?
RSS widged had some strange issues with coloring.

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
damn it I wanted to see transparency in action. :/ was there anything apart from the RSS widget?

Firstly, great theme! One issue I have with it, is when you press on a text, it goes bright green. Is there a way to change that colour?

It's no big deal as it's only that colour for less than a second when you are pressing the text.

Also, would it be possible to make a blue version, where the text is the same blue as the original maemo theme? I like that blue colour!

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
where where you going to use transparency?

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by m165 View Post
Firstly, great theme! One issue I have with it, is when you press on a text, it goes bright green. Is there a way to change that colour?

It's no big deal as it's only that colour for less than a second when you are pressing the text
Press on text where? I can't reproduce this issue.

Originally Posted by m165 View Post
Also, would it be possible to make a blue version, where the text is the same blue as the original maemo theme? I like that blue colour!
Perhaps, perhaps version with blue, but I really don't want to flood the repos with the same theme in every imaginable color value

Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
where where you going to use transparency?
Desktop widgets mainly.

In conversations, go into a conversation with someone, then hold down on a text, it highlights in bright green, which doesn't fit into the theme too well.

Just have a Green and Blue version :P The blue version will match the flashing blue light then