Active Topics

I was on the phone for over an hour yesterday and was told the n900 was pushed back. From there I told them I wanted to speak to a manager. When I spoke to him I was told to hang on longer so he could look into it a bit more because there was conflicting information. Once he came back, he told me it was shipping that day. The status on my account has not changed. I hope he didnt just feed me what I wanted to hear.

Just called dell again today to get a status update. I told them nothing has changed in my account, and I received no notifications. After talking to a manager for a few (not getting a good feeling) I got disconnected. So I started the process over.
So it looks like they didnt ship it out, and I'm on the side lines. I asked for some sort of compensation or 2nd day shipping and was told dell does not do that. Man they suck!!!

I'm starting to rethinking buying one of these. I love nokia, but they keep dropping the ball. Short supplies, slow movement, slow fixes.....
Who knows....maybe they can still pull something out of the air.

I think google will be changing the game next month. Perhaps not with their phone, but by the game they are going to play. I think wireless carriers will soon just be wireless data carriers. Watching the trend of phone support and data; its interesting to see the change happen in the US.

Last edited by bazz; 2009-12-20 at 02:40.

Originally Posted by milli View Post
Ordered 11/26/09 Shipping ETA 02/09/2010

Status changed to shipped today 12/17/09
Received the phone today though it was scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2009 @ southern California, USA
shipped.

Mine shows shipped as well.

Mine was ordered 12/16 and now shows shipped, now wheres that rebate form?

Originally Posted by heelio View Post
Mine was ordered 12/16 and now shows shipped, now wheres that rebate form?
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/R...1&sku=A3076016

Thanks. So this is not an actual cash rebate, but rather store credit at the Ovi store, right?

What is available at that store that's worth my $50?

Originally Posted by heelio View Post
Thanks. So this is not an actual cash rebate, but rather store credit at the Ovi store, right?

What is available at that store that's worth my $50?
Neither. It's a Visa card with a $50 credit loaded on it.

I strongly advise spending it all at once as part of a larger purchase. Otherwise, it can be difficult to get the full $50 out of it.

So has anyone received shipping info yet? It shows mine was shipped on the 21st, but no tracking info yet.
Never mind just saw this
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1165
I still say Dell sucks. It was to be shipped 3-5 day shipping, and they shipped it ground. So I wont get it till the 4th.

Last edited by bazz; 2009-12-23 at 18:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to bazz For This Useful Post: