Posts: 14 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2009 @ southern California, USA
I noticed as of 12/9, Dell is no longer selling the Nokia n900. They removed it from there site.

Last edited by ocnsee6gurl; 2009-12-09 at 23:13.

For anyone who recieved their phone and ordered after 11/5, would you be willing to post or message me your order number.

I want to call dell with proof of several people who ordered after me but got their phone already.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by ocnsee6gurl View Post
I noticed as of 12/9, Dell is no longer selling the Nokia n900. They removed it from there site.
Hopefully this means that they are not taking any more orders until all pending orders are shipped.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Originally Posted by RogerTHAcctant View Post
Ordered : 11-26-09
Estimated Delivery : 02-09-10

Just an update for everyone, I was one of the people who ordered on thanks giving day and I was given an estimated delivery date of Feb of next year. I just recently called dell to complain, and They just told me my estimated date of delivery is on the 21 of this month (December). So there's some hope for people who ordered on or before that date that didn't receive their's yet.

I called to complain about how some people who are just ordering now have been getting estimated dates way earlier than us. I didn't even believe that the rep acted as if this wasn't even a problem. This might be my last purchase from dell.com, if i don't receive my phone by christmas sales, i'ma just buy a phone from elsewhere, probably amazon, I don't wanna miss the christmas sales waiting for dell to ship the phone. Dell has to get their **** together
Hello All, first post.

I too have been troubled by the fact that Dell (who I thought was supposed to be a direct supplier for Nokia here in America) has had such a huge delay in getting me this phone. I ordered the day before Thanksgiving and had a delivery date of 2/10/2010. My biggest concern with this was getting the rebate that would need to be postmarked to Nokia by 1/8/2010. I went a head and called Dell last week and talked with a customer service rep and got them to agree that if I didn't receive my phone soon enough to send in the rebate that they would be issuing me a $50 rebate from Dell. I hope that will not have to be the case with what Roger said but for anyone else who is in the same boat of 2/10/2010 delivery date then I would suggest calling Dell and doing the same to make sure you get your $50 one way or the other

Glad to be part of the community!

Originally Posted by argoldst View Post
For anyone who recieved their phone and ordered after 11/5, would you be willing to post or message me your order number.

I want to call dell with proof of several people who ordered after me but got their phone already.

Thanks in advance.
I'm in the black hole between the 11/5 orders and the ones that shipped. I didn't get the $442 deal and still didn't receive a phone yet. I ordered on 11/18 and people who ordered on 11/19 have all received their phones. It is bit a geographic problem since later NJ orders have shipped. This seems to break the low price not shipping theory.

its really odd that one i received from nokia kept rebooting while the one i got from dell had not rebooted in 2 days straight heavy use. Its same brightpoint who is delivering the phone. really weird

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
its really odd that one i received from nokia kept rebooting while the one i got from dell had not rebooted in 2 days straight heavy use. Its same brightpoint who is delivering the phone. really weird
Hmm. Are you using the same SIM?

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Singapore
Originally Posted by ninewaters View Post
Just for sharing:

Dell accepts non-USA credit card, as long as you got a US shipping address, in another words, your address verification is not important. I got from this thread, but it is in 2005, does anyone got any updates on this ?

http://www.mobilitysite.com/boards/x...edit-card.html
I'm from Singapore. I used Citibank card and the transactions went through. Waiting for delivery (16 Dec estimated). Getting it shipped through VPOST.

Anyway, it is no longer being sold online.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Singapore
Originally Posted by ocnsee6gurl View Post
Very strange. They just dropped the price to 499.99 only a few days back and said the order is valid till 31 Dec 09. I managed to load the order - hope they honour it.

Ordered on 12/08, delivery estimated to the 12/17. Hopefully all will go without a hitch.

Tags
back away, extract the 'n' key, from the keyboard