Active Topics

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by 406NotAcceptable View Post
Most likely will be Nokia.co.uk/Flagship next week, MPD the week after, and everyone else after that. As a franchise MPD should be in a position to get it before CPW, Amazon, et al.
true - MPD class themselves as a partnership, different in law - but to be honest i can't see any thing relating to those too in any old news reports..... so franchise/partnership/ex-lovers, all the same to me

Anyone ordered from anywhere else? just trying to compile a list of latest rumors/news in one post

Looked around at all the big brick and mortar stores. Can anyone find a pre-order or coming soon page for someone like the Carphone Warehouse or Phones4U? Yet they do have them for the HD2, the X10, and the Aino. Would look likely that none of these stores will have N900s on the 3rd.

The Following User Says Thank You to 406NotAcceptable For This Useful Post:
Looked around at all the big brick and mortar stores. Can anyone find a pre-order or coming soon page for someone like the Carphone Warehouse or Phones4U? Yet they do have them for the HD2, the X10, and the Aino. Would look likely that none of these stores will have N900s on the 3rd.
yeah done the same (Allthough not heard of the aino?) - also ready today the droid maybe renamed here? - oh i love rumors....

havnt checked amazon uk, but i think play.com are doing it - anyone got an expected date from either yet?

Anyone get a dispatch email today?

Assuming dispatch email to come through on monday and phone out for wednesday (i paid that bit for express.. so worth it
To take the day off work or not >.> Hmmmm

Expected shipping dates:

Nokia: Now
MPD/Nokia Retail: 3rd December
Amazon: N/A
Play.com: 30th November (will be interesting!)
Shop.co.uk: 12th December (50 units)
Handtec: N/A
Oyyy: N/A
Expansys: 2nd December
Clove: Late December
Mobile Fun: 30th November
King of Gadgets: N/A Note site states: Stock Due: We are currently waiting for shipment of the Nokia N900 to arrive with Nokia distribution in the UK! Nokia's latestpress release does mention that it has started to ship, but we have been informed this is to T-Mobile USA. Preorders are still currently being taken. Please preorder to allocate stock, or leave your email to be updated as stock arrives. We will inform all customers as soon as there are additional updates.

The Aino is a 8MP Sony Ericsson phone

Last edited by 406NotAcceptable; 2009-11-20 at 21:59.

Originally Posted by hOrZa View Post
http://www.nokiaretail.co.uk/stores/index.htm

the flagship store is here.

This is the very first geek website where the geeks are so dense. You guys are making us Brits look bad

There is only one Nokia Flagship store in the uk: http://www.flagship.nokia.com/

By the way my local corner shop is coca cola's flagship store, if of course we go by the same logic

Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
yeah done the same (Allthough not heard of the aino?) - also ready today the droid maybe renamed here? - oh i love rumors....

havnt checked amazon uk, but i think play.com are doing it - anyone got an expected date from either yet?

Aino is a Sony Ericsson 'hybrid' touch phone... quite nice for a standard dumb phone.

Clove.co.uk a very well known shop have listed the n900 for months (since it was announced) they changed the date once about a month and a half ago to mid/late December. They knew then what we all know now...

Oh and the Droid will be named Milestone in the UK - like Germany... I'm actually quite surprised its not out yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ovek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Gainsborough, uk
Expected shipping dates:

King of Gadgets: N/A Note site states: Stock Due: We are currently waiting for shipment of the Nokia N900 to arrive with Nokia distribution in the UK! Nokia's latestpress release does mention that it has started to ship, but we have been informed this is to T-Mobile USA. Preorders are still currently being taken. Please preorder to allocate stock, or leave your email to be updated as stock arrives. We will inform all customers as soon as there are additional updates.

just have to see

Originally Posted by maemojedi View Post

This is the very first geek website where the geeks are so dense. You guys are making us Brits look bad

There is only one Nokia Flagship store in the uk: http://www.flagship.nokia.com/

By the way my local corner shop is coca cola's flagship store, if of course we go by the same logic

[snip...]

http://conversations.nokia.com/2009/...on-this-month/

LONDON, England – The 5800 will be hitting the Nokia flagship stores in Regent Street and Heathrow Terminal 5 on Friday 23rd

Can i do this now?

Last edited by 406NotAcceptable; 2009-11-20 at 22:03.

Expected shipping dates:

Thankeee very much (\More then i can say for the crappy post below yours

Pretty sure mobilefun will be wrong too then....

Ooooo not even heard of milestone till then, thanks to you too - weren't they expecting shipping on 6th nov as well? so nokia's not doing too bad if that was true hehe

Tags
lack of quality control, myfrickenphoneshipped, what a dud