Notices

how can I set a minimum font size in Tear?

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
There is default font size in options, but other than that no. What do you need it for?

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
There is default font size in options, but other than that no. What do you need it for?
For readability. I configured microb for a minimum font size of 20px. This works very well for most sites, as it overwrites the font sizes of the website. 20px is necessary for me to comfortably read on my N810.

A minimum font size is not the same as zooming. Zooming increases the whole page and I end up scrolling horizontally all the time. Minimum font size just increases the fonts, but lets the page layout intact as it was designed. That's what I want.

If a minimum font size could set for Tear as well, I would immediately switch. But at the moment microb is far more comfortable to me, despite its slow speed.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
tear can be set to only zoom the text...

it supposedly also has a default zoom level setting, but i could never find it...

Originally Posted by Rider View Post
For readability. I configured microb for a minimum font size of 20px. This works very well for most sites, as it overwrites the font sizes of the website. 20px is necessary for me to comfortably read on my N810.

A minimum font size is not the same as zooming. Zooming increases the whole page and I end up scrolling horizontally all the time. Minimum font size just increases the fonts, but lets the page layout intact as it was designed. That's what I want.

If a minimum font size could set for Tear as well, I would immediately switch. But at the moment microb is far more comfortable to me, despite its slow speed.
Can you tell me how you set the font size in MicroB?

thanks,
Phil

Posts: 275 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Raleigh, NC
Am I overlooking a way to change the progress bar color in options? If not, is it possible to change the color by replacing some icons?

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Just a note, the Dreamhost server crashed and my repo is offline until they restore from a backup... 14 hours since I filed my support ticket and counting...

EDIT: Two days later, and the repo is back up.

(Always hoping to see Tear in Extras)

Last edited by qole; 2009-10-20 at 16:38.

The Following User Says Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
Originally Posted by qole View Post
Just a note, the Dreamhost server crashed and my repo is offline until they restore from a backup... 14 hours since I filed my support ticket and counting...
ah yes, i noticed that, ouch...

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by mfortner View Post
Am I overlooking a way to change the progress bar color in options? If not, is it possible to change the color by replacing some icons?
Nope, no progressbar color changes. Depends on the theme.

Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
Originally Posted by philwil View Post
Can you tell me how you set the font size in MicroB?

thanks,
Phil
Use my Newbie link below, and enter

font size microb

Help Save This Forum
for N8x0/Diablo Users! Register and Vote for Solution #1 on this Brainstorm. (The Solution will let you see New Posts with any threads you choose -- like the N900 and Maemo5/Fremantle threads -- filtered out.) (To understand the Solution better, see these posts #17, #18, and #19.)

Tags
browserd fix, microb killer, webkit