Active Topics

Hi,
Anyone want to sell their BT Navigation Kit? Actually, I just need the license code, as I have an N810. Am I correct in believing that the Wayfinder license is a lifetime one, and not yearly? It is transferable to other devices?
I'm looking specifically for a North America license.
Once again to reiterate: Looking for anyone with a kit for sale or anyone who doesn't use their tablet/GPS anymore and is willing to sell their license code for Wayfinder. Paypal as payment. Thanks!

Last edited by marsteam; 2009-04-07 at 09:46. Reason: Added region

Unfortunately the Wayfinder license is either monthly, yearly or every three years. I've never came across a lifetime license. Just thought I'd point that out even though I don't have a license to sell.

The Following User Says Thank You to callanish For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by callanish View Post
Unfortunately the Wayfinder license is either monthly, yearly or every three years. I've never came across a lifetime license. Just thought I'd point that out even though I don't have a license to sell.
Thanks for the clarification; it's greatly appreciated! Even if it's for a few remaining years, I am still looking for a code from a member on the board, as I'd rather adopt an unused/abandoned kit! For the prices that Wayfinder ask for a subscription, I can buy dedicated standalone GPS hardware unis that don't expire.