Active Topics

Notices

any news on next release? also the last online is not working well. ie u only c their time, when u last saw them.
#1 Nokia N900 Feb- 2011 - June - 2013 (Dead motherboard)
#2 Nokia N900 July-2013 (CSSU Stable) - Present
#3 Nokia N900 April-2014 (CSSU Thumb) - Present

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
how did you sent request?
Hi all folks!

Thank you all again for keep this shaking app alive

It took 3 days for me to get unbanned after a request via "contact" button from an official app (as suggested by Coderus).

I don't know how they happened to know about me using YAPPARI but in the email I got from them, they warn me about not using again an "unofficial" app., otherwise they thread with a never-ending ban!!

Could anyone give some clues for not to be "caught" in their net again?

I really, really, really love my/our N900.... but for professional reasons not being able to communicate through YAPPARI would mean having to carry (and to use) an android piece of shi*.

(It's been two spicy years of lovely "marriage" between N900 & me now and I'm not willing for a divorce whatsoever, especially due to whatsapp corp. threads)

Any advice is most welcome

Many many thanks in advance

PS: Actually I'm so concerned I not even tried to use again YAPPARI after the unbanning, not without prior getting some kind of witty advice from you all

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to capitannemo For This Useful Post:
I misspelled THREAD for THREAT... Sorry

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
you need to get some android/ios/windowsphone to request unban your number. no official application = no unban.
hello CODeRUS , ceene . greetings ... In former days wrote them for the problem which was not yappari in n900 , but got the solution want you to see the answer I gave inc whatsapp on my own and in which it added ...

My question to units and the community if possible bring the application of yappari as official client for n900 for whatsapp and so to enjoy the program . In my case I use the N900 as work phone and I've very useful .
I hope to analyze and seek the solution ...

Greetings and good job on yappari program .. so follow my friends ...
Attached Images

when i click contact button i dint get the filled body with data... so i have sent an email from my gmail account...

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by nagarendra View Post
when i click contact button i dint get the filled body with data... so i have sent an email from my gmail account...
this is wrong and you will not be unbanned.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by capitannemo View Post
PS: Actually I'm so concerned I not even tried to use again YAPPARI after the unbanning, ...
You'd better keep it that way and find some alternative which is not a proprietary closed source crap, under the control of whatsup inc and the likes. Dammit, even MS is not that evil when it comes to skype (it still works on n900, albeit with some problems).

Honestly, this whatsup madness looks like a kind of Stockholm syndrome to me.

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 180 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ New Delhi, DELHI, INDIA
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
You'd better keep it that way and find some alternative which is not a proprietary closed source crap, under the control of whatsup inc and the likes. Dammit, even MS is not that evil when it comes to skype (it still works on n900, albeit with some problems).

Honestly, this whatsup madness looks like a kind of Stockholm syndrome to me.
*WhatsApp, Inc.

Though why should MS stop us from using Skype on an N900? I mean Skype came integrated with the device. And they both are MS products now (not that it changes anyones heart or anything). :P

Originally Posted by nagarendra View Post
When i tried to contact support by attaching a screenshot it redirected me to either a EMAIL client in andriod/ Gmail.I then sent a mail from gmail it already had the data and log attached.
They unbanned after a few hrs.

They also warned not use unofficial app again or will result in a permanent ban period.

I contact what's app support and they said me that i'm banned and they will not unban me. Pratically I have closed with What's app and yappari :/

The Following User Says Thank You to brian747 For This Useful Post:

Tags
whatsapp, yappari