Active Topics

On December 27th I've sent a mail to care@jolla.com to return the phone.
To make use of your return policy I've asked for further
instructions on how to proceed. A Zendesk support ticket was opened and a reply on the 30th by Jolla asked for information like IMEI, name, address, etc.
To process the return and refund we would need you to fill out the following information.
All done and promptly answered by me.
With no further response on Jolla's side I asked for an update that is still not processed until today it seems.
The support request is still labeled
This request is currently being processed by our staff
Anyone done this already and can help out how things are handled? Should I just send the package back to Finland, wait and hope?

Thank you!

This is no Thread for "I take it from you" or "What was your problem with the Phone to return" - this was posted in other threads already

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I wouldn't send it without confirmation. You can try to sell it if it's working. Might be faster.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 218 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ India
Originally Posted by RX-51 View Post
On December 27th I've sent a mail to care@jolla.com to return the phone.
To make use of your return policy I've asked for further
instructions on how to proceed. A Zendesk support ticket was opened and a reply on the 30th by Jolla asked for information like IMEI, name, address, etc.

All done and promptly answered by me.
With no further response on Jolla's side I asked for an update that is still not processed until today it seems.
The support request is still labeled

Anyone done this already and can help out how things are handled? Should I just send the package back to Finland, wait and hope?

Thank you!

This is no Thread for "I take it from you" or "What was your problem with the Phone to return" - this was posted in other threads already
Dear Sir,
If the phone is not having any problems and if you are returning it because you dont want it for some reason, would you mind selling it to me? Please send your reply to my mail id meet.vino@gmail.com.

Thank you