Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Garp View Post
Meaning that installation of PP, which didn't gave any problems in itselves, missed to install/overwrite the default version of libmeegotouch... with the PP one...or?
And if so why?
No, if you followed Coderus recommedations, you overwrote the PP libmeegotouch with the standard N9 stock libmeegotouch.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
No, if you followed Coderus recommedations, you overwrote the PP libmeegotouch with the standard N9 stock libmeegotouch.
Yes I know first statement was my misunderstanding, sorry (see change #170)

Last edited by Garp; 2013-06-27 at 13:40.

Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Somehow, I can't highlight text anymore.
If I highlight anything to copy a text (like in the messaging app or in the default browser) it will suddenly crash and close
(using N950 and PP0.2.1)

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ France 55
Never had this, selection is far better than before, it feels like PR 1.2 !

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by MFaroTusino View Post
Don't use it. I have been using it, and yes, it improves it, but some of the packages break compatibility with existing apps. Rg, qt-components package messes up Wazapp, and since installing this power pack, I can no longer copy paste to/from browser url box.

I am in the process of reverting the changes atm, after having this on for the last 3 weeks
I installed Power Pack using N9 QTweak and the option to Copy/Paste is gone from all my apps (browser, messages, notepad, etc.).

Is there any solution? I would love to keep Power Pack. My N9 feels faster than before.

Thanks.

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by alephito View Post
I installed Power Pack using N9 QTweak and the option to Copy/Paste is gone from all my apps (browser, messages, notepad, etc.).

Is there any solution? I would love to keep Power Pack. My N9 feels faster than before.

Thanks.
You need to reinstall powerpack. Some tweak owerwrite some files of pp and it will cause this.

The Following User Says Thank You to MK99 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 183 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Guys, someone else noticed that after 2-3 days with PP, phone start to be more luggy than without PP (in my case) ? Now i reinstalled fasterN9 over PP and i will follow about this for the next 2-3 days.
how did you go? I'm finding I have exactly the same issue. I'm also finding that my swap file usage has increased since installing PP, I'd usually hardly ever eat into the 412mb I have, nowdays I'm finding it gets to 250mb free at times.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Storm_11 View Post
how did you go? I'm finding I have exactly the same issue. I'm also finding that my swap file usage has increased since installing PP, I'd usually hardly ever eat into the 412mb I have, nowdays I'm finding it gets to 250mb free at times.
i just reinstalled fastern9, work good for some days now..

Last edited by Schturman; 2013-07-01 at 06:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by MK99 View Post
You need to reinstall powerpack. Some tweak owerwrite some files of pp and it will cause this.
I do not have any other tweak installed. Anyway, I will try again.

EDIT: I installed Power Pack again and it solved my problem.

Thanks.

Last edited by alephito; 2013-07-01 at 18:39. Reason: Tried.

Originally Posted by berrybear View Post
There is visual bug in landscape mode about screen (disappear QR code and text is out of frame).
And i have some glitch in stock audio player. When track goes from one to another one in start of next track is repeat 1 sec of ends of previous track. But i'm not sure its coz of PP.
In addition to stock audio player issue there is another one. Sometimes I get error about unsupported file format. But if I tap on it again it playing normally.