Posts: 62 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Malaysia
After dealing with the green icons, which has been solved, I'm now facing another problem which never happened before. When I try to disable Device Lock, it'll ask to define for a new password. So, I put in all the passwords that I've been using in my life and the device says "Wrong security code". Same thing happens when after setting up T&P account, T&P asks for a new password (other than the 6-digit code), and when I put in my own password, the exact same error pops up. What am I supposed to do?
Attached Images

SCREW OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Are you sure that your not in open mode? As that just looks like the error that locked CAL in open mode would give.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Yeah, I forgot. Beforehand, I used the command disclaimer-cal remove View-openmode. So what am I going to do now?

SCREW OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

Originally Posted by JadHusin View Post
Yeah, I forgot. Beforehand, I used the command disclaimer-cal remove View-openmode. So what am I going to do now?
There isn't anything you can do except for reflashing the original Nokia image.

Open mode triggers the parition where the lock code is saved to become read-only which is only reverted after flash of signed firmware.

Originally Posted by marrat View Post
There isn't anything you can do except for reflashing the original Nokia image.

Open mode triggers the parition where the lock code is saved to become read-only which is only reverted after flash of signed firmware.
Does this mean I'd have to re-install the developer mode again?

SCREW OPPA GANGNAM STYLE