Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ a spot
Originally Posted by sanjeev.a.rangaswamy View Post
look dude i don intend on any kind of conversation with u so don drag my name into dis ... if u feel u ve done better make a video of a 3d app running on n14 rather den tellin me all o dis if u cant den ill show u..
How awesomely constructed English you've got there :')

Get an N900, install stock N14 over N12, get another one, install your supposedly-HWA-Libs, compare.

Originally Posted by sanjeev.a.rangaswamy View Post
look dude i don intend on any kind of conversation with u so don drag my name into dis ... if u feel u ve done better make a video of a 3d app running on n14 rather den tellin me all o dis if u cant den ill show u..
Tell me how much you even mention his name in your posts at forum.nitdroid.com, ammyt has been here since you weren't even born, kid.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by GigaByte View Post
Tell me how much you even mention his name in your posts at forum.nitdroid.com, ammyt has been here since you weren't even born, kid.
Oi thank you for your support, but I ain't getting dragged into this

And I'm pretty self-content with my status and potential, it isn't the credit which drives me into doing what I love.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
How awesomely constructed English you've got there :')

Get an N900, install stock N14 over N12, get another one, install your supposedly-HWA-Libs, compare.
OKay, we get it man! Enough of that, once he gets the new kernel compiled and running, I'll make sure you'll be the first to test the truly HWA NITDroid, happy now?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
OKay, we get it man! Enough of that, once he gets the new kernel compiled and running, I'll make sure you'll be the first to test the truly HWA NITDroid, happy now?
This probably means never, if he's gonna do it... but thank you.

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bangalore
I can understand both of yours frustrations. Because I too use an N900 !!

Please stop the argument here. Let's move on !!

Posts: 1,237 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
This probably means never, if he's gonna do it... but thank you.
let them do their work dude its enough now. they are just 2 peoples working to port a whole OS to another phone this will sure take time. its not a piece of a cake which you sat on sofa and ate it. Patience my friend is everything.

Let them first finish their work then we will see whether there is HW Acceleration or not. but first let them take their time to finish their work.

Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
let them do their work dude its enough now. they are just 2 peoples working to port a whole OS to another phone this will sure take time. its not a piece of a cake which you sat on sofa and ate it. Patience my friend is everything.

Let them first finish their work then we will see whether there is HW Acceleration or not. but first let them take their time to finish their work.
F8uck this man.
Some people just don't understand $hit. I'm tired of talking, and yet another ape comes up.

2 peoples? 2? Two?

And, who said that I think that it is a piece of cake? I'm not just into announcing a thing that wasn't actually done. Clear?

Posts: 1,237 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
F8uck this man.
Some people just don't understand $hit. I'm tired of talking, and yet another ape comes up.

2 peoples? 2? Two?

And, who said that I think that it is a piece of cake? I'm not just into announcing a thing that wasn't actually done. Clear?
then let them do their work. no one has any complaint except you. everyone is waiting for the stable build then you should also wait when they release it.

Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
then let them do their work. no one has any complaint except you. everyone is waiting for the stable build then you should also wait when they release it.
Because everybody is so narrow-minded and out of logic, to actually think that it was HWA?

And no, they're not 2, you've got ammyt, blackjack4it, and e-yes.

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid