Active Topics

Closed Thread
im not going to tell anything else after comments like CREAMY´s ones i just came here to get REAL INFORMATION

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Any thread with four of the same punctuation mark in the header should be deleted.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by eltoffer View Post
im not going to tell anything else after comments like CREAMY´s ones i just came here to get REAL INFORMATION
I don't know Tgalal that well, But, in my time on this maemo.org I do trust MohammedAG and if he has posted that he has seen the wazzap code and given his thumbs up thats good enough for me!

Bigger organisations like Nokia with vast resources have delayed bringing out their products/software update.

delays happen if this is the first time something like this has happened, you people have lived a very sheltered life

Either put up your own whatsapp or shut up!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jigzy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
I dont know if this has been talked or not, but i just be noticed about this "project" has been totally a LIE and TGALAL is a liar and that is not fair many people TRUSTED him and this is what he does come on wherever your are show your face and refund or give the app

look at this
That's me, I took a picture of a comment on my blog for reference. Everyone at everythingn9.com and tgalal got a laugh out of it.

sorry if im wrong but all it comes from its personal twitter account so...
That's the blog twitter, I run it, but still.

My personal twitter well, that's another story...

Originally Posted by Fallenzone View Post
OMG !!

but I still love my N9 !!!!!!!
Keep loving your N9, you'll love it more with wazapp

Originally Posted by damuffinman View Post
I'm not sure if you have purchased anything, it's called a donation after all...
All the hard work is paying off.

yes but in order to GET THIS APP, not for doing CHARITY ¬¬
You're stirring a pot, relax, it's coming. I've said this a lot.

Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
OMG OMG OMG it's true, I don't know how twitter works, or sarcasm, so I will make stupid threads and annoy everyone!!1

retweeting an idiot does not make it true, btw.
Finally someone gets the joke!

Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
@ Admins
Please close this thread. These are wrong informations.
In this tweet EverythingN9 (Arie) and tgalal are sarcastic commenting a troll who posted a comment on everythingn9.com about wazzap.
That's a second person that gets it.

Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
My Observations:

1. Please don't assume that people who donate do so with no expectation of any return. Don't be naive. They donated to Tgalal in the hope of getting Whatsapp on their N9.
A donation is given as a donation, meaning you expect nothing, though the donations for wazapp will get the app.

2. Users have a limit to their patience. Wazzap has been rather long in development with broken promises and missed dateline. Tempers are bound to get worse.
You're right, he should have released the first version I worked with. You'd be back here complaining in .002 seconds.

3. Tgalal must address the issue of why he declared it "Almost there" and after 2 weeks there is no sign of any impending release. Taking his own sweet time is not an option.
At the time we were under the impression it would run. After some heavy testing on my behalf and others we found bigger bugs.

4. To avoid any suspicion that Tgalal is delaying release to collect more donation, he should immediately stop collecting donations until a beta is released.
Where do you come up with this crap? Please stop posting non sense.

5. Don't keep saying that Tgalal is doing it on his own time and owes us nothing. He has created expectations, accepted donations and owe the community an app. To wipe the slate clean he needs to refund all the donations and apologize if there is no Wazzap.
Trust me, he and I have been up a few nights in a row going back and forth about this app, it's 5am where I am and tgalal was up all night working on this app, I was there too at the time via a chat protocol.

Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
Donation is donation, if you donate, he can use the money on booze and never finish his code. If you expect something back in return, then you should only donate after you have received the application.

If I would be him I would just take all the donation money from stupid users and when application is ready, then just put it up on ovi store with 10e price tag and laugh my *** off
We spoke about this too, but that's not his intention it will be free.

Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
....but if you are going to donate do NOT donate him the LP tickets.

(send 'em my way plz k thx lv u)
This deserves 5 stars.

The real information is it's coming. Be patient. I wanted to Immortalize the Poster Anthony from my everythingn9.com blog.

Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Any thread with four of the same punctuation mark in the header should be deleted.
Agreed!!!!

Originally Posted by Jigzy View Post
I don't know Tgalal that well, But, in my time on this maemo.org I do trust MohammedAG and if he has posted that he has seen the wazzap code and given his thumbs up thats good enough for me!

Bigger organisations like Nokia with vast resources have delayed bringing out their products/software update.

delays happen if this is the first time something like this has happened, you people have lived a very sheltered life

Either put up your own whatsapp or shut up!!!
MohammadAG has a copy.

We have delays to give a decent product.

Seriously guys, chill out. I've said this over and over again, relax, it's coming. I have nothing to gain by wazapp being here or not. Hell I don't even use wazapp, but I want to help make the app as good as possible for the community. So either shut up and relax, or tgalal and I will take our sweet time.

Arie (currently has wazapp on his N950 and N9)

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
So tell us how long we should be patient? Another week? Another month? Another year? Surely you can't expect us to have unlimited patience?

The way you jump on SamGan for suggesting that Tgalal stop accepting donations until he release a beta give me the shivers. What is wrong with his suggestion? At least it will make Tgalal give more priority to this project.

Last edited by Kein; 2012-05-14 at 09:20.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kein For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kein View Post
So tell us how long we should be patient? Another week? Another month? Another year? Surely you can't expect us to have unlimited patience.

The way you jump on SamGan for suggesting that Tgalal stop accepting donations until he release a beta give me the shivers.
Well, in a span of 2 weeks, we've gone through so many bugs it's gotten ridiculous. If you knew how much work tgalal put into this app and how many nights he works on this then goes to work, you'd be giving him more.

Once again, I have no vested interest in this app. Just in making sure he gets out a good product.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
I'm gonna tell on him to my mom!!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
I'm gonna tell on him to my mom!!!!!
Tell on me to my mom too, I'm sure she cares a lot about wazapp.

My Mom would say: Arie, why are all these people telling me you haven't given them wazapp? What is this wazapp they keep asking for. Gotta love my mom and her lack of knowledge about anything technical

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Arie, in the other wazzap thread somebody said Tgalal has started working on a N900 port. But you come here giving us the impression that there are lot's of monster bugs to fix. if the app for N9 is not able to run properly yet how can Tgalal start on the N900 port? Something doesn't seem right.

Arie, in the other wazzap thread somebody said Tgalal has started working on a N900 port. But you come here giving us the impression that there are lot's of monster bugs to fix. if the app for N9 is not able to run properly yet how can Tgalal start on the N900 port? Something doesn't seem right.
N9 port is mostly done, we are testing it right now as we speak. Tgalal started on a wazapp port for the N900 recently. he was telling me what had to be done to get it going too.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread