Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Little feature request - would it be possible, to also manage captured ARP packets (delete them), just like other files "generated" by parts of aircrack-ng suite, while using Cleven?

Now, all replay*.cap are left for manual deletion. It's only minor issue, but, if we can delete caps, why not replay's?

Also, if we already have saved ARP captures, would it be possible to re-use one of them from GUI, instead of always starting injection from scratch? You know, we might want to capture proper ARP when many clients are connected, and re-use them late at night, to both not disturb usage of AP (even if it is our own , and not make users suspicious (due to side effect of package injection on many AP's - DoS for connected clients).

/Estel
I will look into the first part, but the second is not so straight forward.

@all, next few weeks are really tough, so you should not expect major changes. My real job need my real attention

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Release of Cleven 2.4-8 in extras-devel

Some of the requests given here and update for the latest reaver developments.

Changelog:
  • CHANGE: Support for the latest wash (> r100) output file readout.
  • NEW: Added reaver option "--dh-small"; seems to help not overloading/crashing some AP too fast.
  • CHANGE: Removed reaver option "--essid"; avoid problem with special characters in the name.
  • CHANGE: Replaced reaver option "-vv" with the less verbose "-v".
  • CHANGE: Redone keys window; new logic:
    - Added "Delete" and "Copy" buttons, i.e. file remove and copy to clipboard.
    - Removed "Read Keys" button; action is triggered automatically.
  • NEW: Removed menu items; the About is accessible from the main window through a new button.
  • CHANGE: Modification of labels in the main window.
  • CHANGE: Modification of the About window text; added few words on reaver.
  • NEW: Added option and rules for the deletion of the "replay_arp" leftover files.

** INSTRUCTIONS for new features:
  • Add reaver, reaven.db and wash binaries in /home/user/.reaver/ and re-start Cleven for the links to be created.
  • This version of Cleven was designed to work with versions up to release r100 of reaver and wash.
Note: I think latest wash versions (r100 to r107) seem to have a bug, so it will not give any output in cleven's WPS list. Have filled a bug for that. You'll need to depend on the WPA list till it is fixed.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 111 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Hey, long time we haven't spoke.
Thanks for the nice words and the post in your blog.
Glad you actually visit it from time to time The post is quite old, I have to update it with the reaver/wash innovations (my exam session finally ended lol).

Note: I think latest wash versions (r100 to r107) seem to have a bug, so it will not give any output in cleven's WPS list. Have filled a bug for that. You'll need to depend on the WPA list till it is fixed.
I used wash/reaven r100 2days ago on their own (from the other thread) and they both worked flawlessly. Not sure which bug you are referring to.

Anyhows, keep up the great work. If you need any help with anything don't hesitate to p.m/email me or whatever

Originally Posted by Unhuman View Post

I used wash/reaven r100 2days ago on their own (from the other thread) and ...
This one and it has been fixed now in r108.

Most probably, you used wash in active mode, in the application I need to read the cap file produced during the scan, i.e. option -f, and that didn't work.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
This one and it has been fixed now in r108.

Most probably, you used wash in active mode, in the application I need to read the cap file produced during the scan, i.e. option -f, and that didn't work.
will cleven latest 2.4-8 work with wash r108 ?

Originally Posted by g0r View Post
will cleven latest 2.4-8 work with wash r108 ?
I haven't tested it yet, but from the code I say yes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
hi just wanna ask what about WPA?specially when asking for dictionaries it says (option -w)? Aircrack closed here .. what to do pls ?

```sorry found a post on page 10 ! sry !!

Last edited by 4n77r4xX; 2012-01-22 at 20:14.

Posts: 172 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Forest of Dean, England.
Great bit of software, easy to understand...but shame no dictionary packaged with it.

Finding something suitable for a small device isnt easy. I can find 33GB of dictionary...but thats a little vast lol

PICTURES TAKEN WITH MY N900

WPA dictionary attack isn't priority of Cleven, AFAIK. Thankfully So, you need to use your own dictionaries, if You want to waste Your time trying anyway. for testing, if dictionary attack works on *Your* router (not neighbors one), you can easily prepare Your own, small dictionary.
---

Saturn, sorry if ti was answered before (and If I recall correctly it *was* indeed), but can't find it in Cleven Wiki / by searching this thread. Where Cleven/Reaver, in it's kindness, save "cracked" WPS PIN? I tried /home/user/.reaver directory (where actually tried pins and reaver.db is saved), to no avail.
---

BTW, people that succeed in cracking WPS PIN - achieving that on >90% isn't "bad luck". After finding first half of PIN, progress is immediately adjusted to 90.9%, indicating, that at most, only 1000 keys are left to check.

/Estel

// Edit

Any way to bring -vv back into Reaver output using Cleven? Or, any rationale, why it was turned off, other than personal aesthetic?
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-01-23 at 04:43.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
WPA dictionary attack isn't priority of Cleven, AFAIK. Thankfully So, you need to use your own dictionaries, if You want to waste Your time trying anyway. for testing, if dictionary attack works on *Your* router (not neighbors one), you can easily prepare Your own, small dictionary.
---

Saturn, sorry if ti was answered before (and If I recall correctly it *was* indeed), but can't find it in Cleven Wiki / by searching this thread. Where Cleven/Reaver, in it's kindness, save "cracked" WPS PIN? I tried /home/user/.reaver directory (where actually tried pins and reaver.db is saved), to no avail.
---

BTW, people that succeed in cracking WPS PIN - achieving that on >90% isn't "bad luck". After finding first half of PIN, progress is immediately adjusted to 90.9%, indicating, that at most, only 1000 keys are left to check.

/Estel

// Edit

Any way to bring -vv back into Reaver output using Cleven? Or, any rationale, why it was turned off, other than personal aesthetic?
About the saving, see this: http://code.google.com/p/reaver-wps/.../detail?id=164

- most probably when it will included in the db, I will add a readout button.
- for the time being you need to check the session file.

For the -vv edit the /opt/cleven/clevenHelper.sh file as root. Last versions produce way too much output which makes it difficult to see the keys tried.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver