Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Stockholm, SW
Originally Posted by Gky007 View Post
I think u hav'nt read this talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1153107#post1153107
- No no..
I've dealt with such reboot-loops, crashes, total f'ing disasters..! The method i stated works very well for me if i ever screw something up. As michaaa62 states, FSCK is very important after any such jugglery.

My devicevolution: Seimens C2, Nokia 6600, Nokia 3230 (red & then black), Nokia 6630 ME, Nokia N73, Nokia N900

I also do fsck and all but no way. Even i tried with backupmenu to mount as mass memory but no result.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
what benefit should i get then?
Choose:
- the benefit of the doubt
- the benefit of yet _another_ reflash

Geez, your device is probably in the meantime more (flash) worn out than Jenna James!

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
i just need call option to make it 'perfect'

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,237 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
why nitdroid website is down ? its been almost 4 hours that last time i tried it but still its also down. Why ?

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
Originally Posted by universe View Post
when using this new nitdroid-installer beta at x-terminal, an error came out asking me whether i want to remove previous nitdroid installed. if yes, i have to reboot the device after that. after reboot, my phone screen application name become weird.for example, calender has become cal_ap_name. what has occurred? HELP!!!!!
here is the usual fix for that, the OP shoul really put this in the first post
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=79252
dont listen to the idiots sugesting a reflash before doing this because not everything needs reflash people, there are better and simpler solutions sometimes...

The Following User Says Thank You to GrimyHR For This Useful Post:
nvm, even with the new power.conf i keep getting random reboots.

i checked gthe verion and its 2.3.4.

what it seems strange is that the reboots only happen qheen the device is "cold" when it starts felling hot, reboots stop and becomes a stable device, lol am i crazy?

cheers

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Israel
Even with the modified power.conf, I still experience reboots at the same point of the game like before and in general it feels like it takes longer to launch certain applications than before and it gets hot quicker, but maybe I'm imaging?

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Stockholm, SW
Originally Posted by GrimyHR View Post

Originally Posted by universe View Post
People plaese help me. Now i even cannot know what time is it now coz it only show some alphabet on time screen. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the usual fix for that, the OP shoul really put this in the first post
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=79252
dont listen to the idiots sugesting a reflash before doing this because not everything needs reflash people, there are better and simpler solutions sometimes...
- Here everyone is trying to help with things that worked for them, even in small ways. So please take hint from the fact that the user (universe) did not report back with issues after 17th Jan 2012 , 06:37. There are no generic (better/simpler) solutions.. yet, glad you shared yours.
Douchebag much..!?

My devicevolution: Seimens C2, Nokia 6600, Nokia 3230 (red & then black), Nokia 6630 ME, Nokia N73, Nokia N900

The Following User Says Thank You to stryker9 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
Originally Posted by stryker9 View Post
- Here everyone is trying to help with things that worked for them, even in small ways. So please take hint from the fact that the user (universe) did not report back with issues after 17th Jan 2012 , 06:37. There are no generic (better/simpler) solutions.. yet, glad you shared yours.
Douchebag much..!?
do I need to quote your own signature?
flashing should always be the last solution and I have posted the most likely fix for this problem more than once, even on this thread so i don't see how you and other people being too lazy to find a simple, already posted and most likely solution makes ME a douche?

The Following User Says Thank You to GrimyHR For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid