Active Topics

Just ordered mine from Play.com don't forget to use Quidco.com and get 3% cash back as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to bunzl2000 For This Useful Post:
Wish i had known about quidco.com 60 mins ago.

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Near Oxford, UK
Mine says 'Packing' too! Apparently payment has been processed etc... Cool! My next purchase will be one of those nifty flying pigs, I know they exist now!

Went to packing too, but now back to processing

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
Mine is now reported to have been posted as of 10:30 this morning, when I received an email from Play.
Gary

Top news that ones on its way!

Perhaps they are processing in order that orders placed? When did you place order?

Wierd, mines now gone to "posted"

Last edited by mardibloke; 2007-12-16 at 23:29.

Posts: 880 | Thanked: 264 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
good look and hope you enjoy yours. mine arrived via my brother (who in turn got it via his boss who came over from california!)...

my first impressions are that the N800 feels much more refined in the hand than the n770, but I wish it had the solid slip cover! I'm busy hacking my video transcoding script to play movies on the n800. lovely quality!

Originally Posted by mardibloke View Post
Top news that ones on its way!

Perhaps they are processing in order that orders placed? When did you place order?
Got an email this morning saying mine had been dispatched also.

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
I ordered mine on the 30th of November. really looking forward to getting my hands on it, and the 2 16GB SDHC cards I've also ordered.

gaz

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Near Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by barton71 View Post
Got an email this morning saying mine had been dispatched also.
Ditto - and checking the site gives me a tracking number that was delivered on 4th September 2007 in Nottingham... I'm astonished but numbed by it all. I'll accept that I've got an N800 in my hand when I've opened the parcel and I've actually held the device!