Active Topics

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by ArnimS View Post
And then hopefully not a response, "I'm sorry, we're out of stock. we expect your order will be shipped January 8-16."

But then again, these are hardware devices - they have to be built one by one. Can't copy infinitely like software.
Nokia patented a hardware cloning process, and now they can be copied infinitely like software. woohoo!!

I wonder what else can be cloned?

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
Originally Posted by iancumihai View Post
PS: does anyone know if in france i can buy a qwerty instead of azerty?
I wish, but apparently not... the "good" news is that you can apparently from other shops only in europe though. the "bad" news is, nokia won't ship outside the country or even to somewhere else than the billing address.

(From a guy who chose France and lives in Canada...)

Posts: 274 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Romania
Originally Posted by R-R View Post
I wish, but apparently not... the "good" news is that you can apparently from other shops only in europe though. the "bad" news is, nokia won't ship outside the country or even to somewhere else than the billing address.

(From a guy who chose France and lives in Canada...)
This is so unclear ... i've choosed france, but now i want it from UK. is the code bound to my first choice?

BTW: http://flors.wordpress.com/2007/12/1...ors-next-week/

My discount code doesn't work in the UK Nokia shop. Has anyone else managed to get it to work in the UK shop?

Have you seen the link in the post just above yours ?

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Germany
http://flors.wordpress.com/2007/12/1...ors-next-week/

Last edited by slha89; 2007-12-15 at 17:45.

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Apr 2006 @ Aloha, OR
I must be dim. How do I use my discount code? I've gone to n-series.com and placed an order (I'm in the US). The 810 cost is $479 and is on back order until the 19th. Regardless I see no place to enter the discount code. Has anyone from the US placed their order successfully?

Posts: 1,605 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Southern California
Originally Posted by richardg1952 View Post
I must be dim. How do I use my discount code? I've gone to n-series.com and placed an order (I'm in the US). The 810 cost is $479 and is on back order until the 19th. Regardless I see no place to enter the discount code. Has anyone from the US placed their order successfully?
The code aren't active yet... Nokia says maybe next week... But, maybe not too. Those of us who have codes will be emailed the instructions when they are available.

Tim

What is it with you guys, can't you read ? You received an email from Nokia with your discount code in it, and it said you'd receive another when the code became usable, with further instructions.

Have you received the second email ? No.

And there's been a post on Quim Gil's blog yesterday, saying the codes would go live sometime next week. That URL has been posted TWICE in the last four messages in this thread.

So go ahead and continue to try your code every 5 minutes on 5 different Nokia websites, but please don't post here each and every time whining it doesn't work... it gets really old !

If you're that much in a hurry, buy it at street price and be done with it...

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ France
Be careful,
The next time, fpp will bite !

I think the best thing to do, is to not reply to these kind of posts.

Last edited by Tahitibob; 2007-12-15 at 20:12. Reason: Adding comment