Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
is this still laggy? like after the slide unlock button on the right, the enhanced lock screen comes for a second then dissapears. its ok when used with the power button. i removed this. is this still laggy or is it fixed?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
pretty sure theres been no updates yet, I also uninstalled it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by zurrain101 View Post
is this still laggy? like after the slide unlock button on the right, the enhanced lock screen comes for a second then dissapears. its ok when used with the power button. i removed this. is this still laggy or is it fixed?
Just keep it in your uninstall list till the new update come .

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Long Beach
the lockscreen looks awesome, how about a matching theme.

Originally Posted by sanchdaniel View Post
the lockscreen looks awesome
...and use awesome amount of RAM, due to qt libraries Sorry, but 50 MB virtual memory (20 physical RAM) at startup, that can be eventually swapped out to 10MB physical RAM, on 256 RAM device is too much.

Don't get me wrong - I'm very thankful for MAG and Sakya for work they have done, and I'm absolutely *not* able to do it any better. It's just huge pity, that it can't be done (cause if the did it this way, I believe it isn't possible, or at least easy, to do it other way) using different means, that doesn't result in so huge RAM occupancy by working all the time, so non-important (although very useful) program.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
When it the red heaven it will be done.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

it worked fine when i installed it but after i installed QtLockscreen.i the background on the screen change to the default screen which was the nokia default however it did have the music controls but there no point having dem if there is no option to edit or customize it..

any suggestions??

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Indore,India
Hey Guys !
Was just wondering that this lockscreen will be updated (not atleast in near future)
So as an alternative I found the "QtLockscreen" This lockscreen so much customizable !
Just go through this thread : http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=75187
& i'm sure u will find something AWSOME !!

The Fastest Transition.ini file is here !! Along with Smooth transitions !!

Plz help in expanding the harmattan icons pack !!

Can i has thanks ?

The Following User Says Thank You to sidd211095 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
...and use awesome amount of RAM, due to qt libraries Sorry, but 50 MB virtual memory (20 physical RAM) at startup, that can be eventually swapped out to 10MB physical RAM, on 256 RAM device is too much.

Don't get me wrong - I'm very thankful for MAG and Sakya for work they have done, and I'm absolutely *not* able to do it any better. It's just huge pity, that it can't be done (cause if the did it this way, I believe it isn't possible, or at least easy, to do it other way) using different means, that doesn't result in so huge RAM occupancy by working all the time, so non-important (although very useful) program.
Someone could always recode it in C. Now that'll give you memory efficiency if you know how to use it. I don't, of course, but it's doable.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
I just found this and am about to install it. It looks really great, MohammedAG! I had two feature requests based on my usage patterns. First, my primary media player is MediaBox. Do the media buttons play nicely with whatever media player is running?

The second feature would be a button to turn on and off the FM transmitter. The majority of my media playback on my N900 is in the car, and I end up having to pause the podcast to catch the traffic report. So, depending on the length of the report (and whether or not my bluetooth headset is on), I have to turn fmtx back on before restarting the podcast.

Just a thought...
--vr