Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
MAG, is there any chance you could add a dialog box for help in main screen, then a hyperlink to this forum thread (or something along those lines)?

The Following User Says Thank You to travla For This Useful Post:
Posts: 159 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Romania, Cluj-Napoca
Also, maybe you already understood indirectly, it happens everytime I check in. The list of friends lags because the app seems to download the profile pictures each time.

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Liverpool, England
Originally Posted by shanttu View Post
Awesome work. After reinstalling several times it still asks email and passwd every single login. So how to create that .config file?

i suspect your emmc has gone into read only mode

The Following User Says Thank You to poogash For This Useful Post:
Posts: 234 | Thanked: 281 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by poogash View Post
i suspect your emmc has gone into read only mode
Thanks for your suggestion, but read-write works totally fine. The app loads and I see the main menu, and then it goes to login page every single time.

If it helps, I use fb (and N900) in English and the login page is in Finnish. When logged in it's in English as it should be. Not that I mind about it all, just mentioning if it could be relevant. Tried on wlan and 3g.

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Marxian and MAG.....

They are like f*****g geniuses lol.

Thanks for your suggestion, but read-write works totally fine. The app loads and I see the main menu, and then it goes to login page every single time.

If it helps, I use fb (and N900) in English and the login page is in Finnish. When logged in it's in English as it should be. Not that I mind about it all, just mentioning if it could be relevant. Tried on wlan and 3g.
if you start it from xterm what is shown in the xterm window after a few mins usage ?

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 281 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by poogash View Post
if you start it from xterm what is shown in the xterm window after a few mins usage ?
Good one, thanks:

Code:
QNetworkReplyImpl::_q_startOperation was called more than once
I tried many times and a few times I got "Request success" after above feedback and got logged in automatically. Few times "QNetworkReplyImpl::_q_startOperation was called more than once" came twice.

I have no idea what to think about this.

Good one, thanks:

Code:
QNetworkReplyImpl::_q_startOperation was called more than once
I tried many times and a few times I got "Request success" after above feedback and got logged in automatically. Few times "QNetworkReplyImpl::_q_startOperation was called more than once" came twice.

I have no idea what to think about this.
have you tried removing sociality from your facebook settingsl? then tried again?

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
As user (not root), can you try touch /home/user/.config/MohammadAG/test? I'm betting on Permission Denied for some reason.
If so, chown -R user:users /home/user/.config/MohammadAG

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ hungary
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
As user (not root), can you try touch /home/user/.config/MohammadAG/test? I'm betting on Permission Denied for some reason.
If so, chown -R user:users /home/user/.config/MohammadAG
That was the problem Now i have the .conf file and it stopped asking for my login info
But i owe you a lot of thanks poogas for the pm helps

OFF
MAG: maybe you know what causes my other problem: Via wifi MicroB works well... page loading and everything but when i change to 3G net the progress bar cant start loading the page just running from the left to the right and back... I cant load pages. 3G settings are good cuz i can use MSN, FB chat and firfefox for browsing. I hope you, or somebody can help me
/OFF

The Following User Says Thank You to Flashhh For This Useful Post:

Tags
facebook, facebook client