Posts: 395 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Boone, IA
Originally Posted by cyeung View Post
the n900 has a wifi radio, so you can always use that for web surfing at home. When you're away, just use the device for email and messaging.
n800

although she is due for a re-flash...getting a little wonky

N800 (retired...soon to eBay)
Favorite Apps: CommunitySSU,DiabloTurbo, Flipclock, Keepnote, Dialcentral, Gizmo5 ,MediaBox/pyFMradio, Telescope,Diablo5 theme, Tear, Personal Menu/Launcher, OMWeather,Blubbels, Advanced Power/Backlight...now to play with Garnet6...

Damn i wish i had some extra cash laying around! Why is it just Dell that is having those specials?

Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
Originally Posted by mohannad View Post
Damn i wish i had some extra cash laying around! Why is it just Dell that is having those specials?
Well, after tax and free shipping, ts comes out to ~$525 for me, which is dangerously close to Newegg's $530 with free shipping (although Newegg's price went up to $550 today :0 )

Originally Posted by SAABoy View Post
Well, after tax and free shipping, ts comes out to ~$525 for me, which is dangerously close to Newegg's $530 with free shipping (although Newegg's price went up to $550 today :0 )
Is the Newegg price including tax?

Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
Originally Posted by mohannad View Post
Is the Newegg price including tax?
Good question.

It depends on where you live. Newegg doesn't charge for shipping to my state. To the best of my knowledge, a retailer is required to charge tax when shipping a product to any state in which they have any presence in.