View Single Post
Posts: 57 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Glasgow, Scotland
Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
Alright in hindsight, I know but yu should really have sent it back to MPD, not Nokia Care. I had excatly same problem (but ordered 16th October). Nokia care sent me to their repair centre who couldn't do anything with it so I sent iit back to MPD at the end of last week. Got an email to say they've posted my replacement this morning. This whole thing is a nightmare for some.
I phoned on my lunchbreak today, spoke to a ****ing diamond of a guy and contrary to what I was told on wed 16th AND friday 18th, my replacement was supposed to be sent on MONDAY 14TH! So I asked where the hell it was and he said he would find out.

On hold for about 10 mins (Thats £1.46), he did explain that it would be a while etc as he had to phone the store itself (Reading) and he then tells me the STORE has marked it as sent, but theres no Royal Mail tracking number, so he doesn't know.

Now this guy was good, he told me not to worry, he will find out what the hell is going on and he would call me back, I said unfortunately I would be unable to answer as I cant take personal calls at work. He said he would leave a message.

He called at 5.06pm left a message to say they cant find the phone, neither can the folks at Reading store, so he got a manager to send a new one straight away, and on the voicemail he said it will BE HERE TOMORROW! I doubt it will but he gets 10 points for not talking shite like the other two *****s I spoke to.

I'm still really angry though. Not only do I get a faulty phone but they ****ed up the replacement too. I'll be emailing Karl about this.

@bumblebeetuna:
How long since you recieved the handset? I think they can only take back before a certain time.

Last edited by finlaybob; 2009-12-21 at 23:28.