Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by michdeskunk View Post
simply you cannot! in any applications (documents, calculator, notes, email, messages, contacts details)

i guess that meego in his poor life has been implemented better
I used the clipboard... tap and hold to mark and then there should be a clipboard icon... BUT
For some reason I have no option to replace it anymore so my clipboard entry is stuck with my mailserver address :/ can post that everywhere but cannot clipboard anything else...

EDIT: rebooting fixed it, what you can highlight with long-tap will get into clipboard

Last edited by chemist; 2013-12-17 at 11:51.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Strange.

For me, when I copy something else the new copy replaces the text that was copied before.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 64 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Joensuu, Finland
Minor quibble: Hebrew characters inside UTF-8 text are displayed as empty rectangles. It's difficult to move the cursor inside an HTML textarea, at least requires zooming in a lot. It is not obvious to me how to drag (required on some web pages, e.g. Drupal admin interface).

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
@chemist, @michdeskunk, @Rauha
When discussing about copy/paste functionality - a multi item clipboard integration will be great. Or a separate application.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Re copy/paste, the ability to copy random text would be the bee's knees.

In browser, it's easy to hit the wrong link by mistake, especially when zoomed out, or hit between links. Some kind of highlight "you're about to follow this" with the possibility to cancel would be great.

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Calendar crashed with 3 birthday notifications coming in at the same time after opening one of them...

Swipe from [left|right] should be changed to settings-favourites on home or lockscreen, actually why do we need 4 ways to change ambience? Isn't one enough? Get the other directions to some use!

Last edited by chemist; 2013-12-17 at 11:57.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by michdeskunk View Post
i add:

- facebook messages, skype messages aren't implemented on messages app like in harmattan

- no date or clock when phone is lock

-support notification for whatsapp does not exist
FB messages are implemented in the messaging app, just like in N9.
Yep, the N9 had a different kind of screen which made the low power mode / clock etz. possible. The same isnīt technically possible with Jollaīs screen, although an Android type Glance-feature might be possible.
What do you mean by "support notification"? Update notification for the app or notifications when a message is received? The latter do exist, but at least at the moment you have to have whatsapp open for them to appear.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
Swipe from [left|right] should be changed to settings-favourites on home or lockscreen, actually why do we need 4 ways to change ambience? Isn't one enough? Get the other directions to some use!
Just keep both in there. Allow me to set all sorts of favourite functions that would show up on the current ambiance screen (including my favourite ambiances).

Originally Posted by jsiren View Post
Minor quibble: Hebrew characters inside UTF-8 text are displayed as empty rectangles. It's difficult to move the cursor inside an HTML textarea, at least requires zooming in a lot. It is not obvious to me how to drag (required on some web pages, e.g. Drupal admin interface).
Not an issue for me, but there was some discussion about hebrew and arabic in this thread
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91917

Last edited by Rauha; 2013-12-17 at 12:25.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
Since the latest update i cant view images anymore in gallery.
Opening the gallery does bring me the thumbnails but clicking an item doesnt bring up the image. It loads for a couple of seconds but doesnt show anything. Clicking the screen will give me the menu to share and pully gives me the ambience but the image is never shown.

I'm the first one :-) ?

edit: Only in the photos section it doesnt work. Facebook works...

Last edited by wout.martens; 2013-12-17 at 12:49.