Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Added to openrepos

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zaidk9 For This Useful Post:
NineShark Rockzzz ))

many thanks

Last edited by davmin; 2013-10-20 at 20:22.

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artyom For This Useful Post:
Hi All,

I've been using this great app and I have to say that I love it.

There's only one thing that is bothering me, every time there's a new sound coming like a notification the sound stops and doesn't re-start, I don't know how hard could this be addressed but it would be really nice to have it.

Another two things that I would like to see but they're not critical is an integration with billboard so when the screen is in LPM we can see the artist and the name of the song (as it happens with the default music player) and also have some controls (previous song, next song, play, pause) in the stand by screen (also as the default music player).

Well keep the good work and thank you, thank you very much for this app, it was one of the things that I was missing from my previous phone .

The Following User Says Thank You to djcrash1981 For This Useful Post:
edit: nvm, html5.grooveshark.com/#/signup + Proxy did it for me

i had problems registering an account - Germany. Got it now

Last edited by schokopudding; 2013-11-01 at 02:11.

updated to v0.0.5. seems that now when leaving and returning the search page is cleared. i liked it better when you could continue your previous search. no big deal. still a gorgeous app and I'm glad i updated.

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Updated !!!!
Changelog v0.0.6

Added Chinese (zh) language
Added button Discover Music in Home.
Extras features non visibles (A slight improvement in speed with 3g, fixes, etc.).

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zaidk9 For This Useful Post:
I run into a problem yesterday... I tried to play some music on 9shark but nothing plays! I am able to search for music, add them to the playlist, but when I press the play button the little loading squircle spins for a few seconds and nothing happens! None of the songs play... Has anyone else run into a similar issue? Any ideas?

Would anyone know if there is a background process that needs to be killed/restarted?

Originally Posted by Bharateeyudu View Post
I run into a problem yesterday... I tried to play some music on 9shark but nothing plays! I am able to search for music, add them to the playlist, but when I press the play button the little loading squircle spins for a few seconds and nothing happens! None of the songs play... Has anyone else run into a similar issue? Any ideas?

Would anyone know if there is a background process that needs to be killed/restarted?
Hi,

I'm having exactly the same issue, what might be the problem? Somebody help!?

Thanks for advance!

Version 0.0.6
Initializing screen and freezes (:

Tags
grooveshark, harmattan, nokia n9