Active Topics

Notices

Hi there !
is there any one who know how to (find?,install?) wireless antenna pluged (big usb) by adapter (micro B) to nokia
pwnexpress at maemo update 2010
back track 5

Maybe it can not run that anntena becus battery don't have enough power ? its big wireless (outdoor) antenna and also test on small antenna, cable adapter-->wifi adapter-->cable anntena and still not recognize i mean that other devices like mmc adapters event are not powered is there any solution to get working devices pluged by micro usB ?

Last edited by Vader; 2013-01-09 at 21:21.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=130

In fact, read the whole thread. Better still, search for "USB host mode" or "USB OTG" and read all the threads, there are a few. It works for some but does not for others. The USB port on the N900 can deliver only 200mA, which may not be enough for all WiFi dongles.

BTW I am assuming that by "wireless antenna" you mean "USB WiFi adapter (dongle)" and that you are running this with USB host mode installed and enabled.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
I Love U ! nice one ! all working ;] i also have a extension adapter and it work great !

Last edited by Vader; 2013-02-05 at 21:59.

now how to run (mount?) it ? i can't find my answer nowhere..
n9 programs (wifite,crack-ng) does not detect antenna, only my stock wlan0 in n9, where is wlan1...

Last edited by Vader; 2013-02-05 at 22:10.