Active Topics

Hello there!
I'm quite amateur here..and need your help!

Well...my N9 bricked (due to my stupidity i might as well add )...so i flashed it..and after flashing i used Nokia Software Updater to update it...its working totally fine..except for the fact that my notification light (the one at the bottom left corner) wont stop blinking..and so does my Flash light..but awkwardly in red colour....

Your help, highly appreciated
Attached Images

Last edited by MeeNu; 2012-07-21 at 04:21.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate

@F2thak whats that supposed to mean??

Man...thats scary

Not cool. Not Cool.

Last edited by MeeNu; 2012-07-21 at 04:35.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
i get this whenever i switch on my device (both the white and red lights) but for it be consistently on is not right...do a reflash and try since you have just recently reflashed there wont be much settings or apps that you have installed...

I meant thats really weird, Id reflash again like thedead1440 said

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by MeeNu View Post
Hello there!
I'm quite amateur here..and need your help!

Well...my N9 bricked (due to my stupidity i might as well add )...so i flashed it..and after flashing i used Nokia Software Updater to update it...its working totally fine..except for the fact that my notification light (the one at the bottom left corner) wont stop blinking..and so does my Flash light..but awkwardly in red colour....

Your help, highly appreciated
Re-flash or else it will stay a ghost phone :O

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
red light usually is sign of --enable-rd-mode, so you wouldn't happen had enabled it by any change? If so then try --disable-rd-mode, which should turn the red blinking off.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
I used R&D mode last night, my notification LED was flashing light a HDD busy light, but didnt notice my flash LED on at all...

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
yup its the R&D mode...the flash led should have flashed too...the OP did enable R&D mode ( i just remember i read it in another thread)...so he needs to disable it to solve...funny thing is i posted instructions to disable the moment his phone is fixed but some people choose to follow partially and start new threads...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
yup its the R&D mode...the flash led should have flashed too...the OP did enable R&D mode ( i just remember i read it in another thread)...so he needs to disable it to solve...funny thing is i posted instructions to disable the moment his phone is fixed but some people choose to follow partially and start new threads...
hehehehe....
Sorry for disturbing you..but the other day when u said that its better for me to flash my n9...i left that post without disabling rd mode

My Bad....My Bad...

But man you are always there to help....So thanks alot!

The Following User Says Thank You to MeeNu For This Useful Post: