Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
I just got my N9. Its the usual NOKIA stuff. Hardware great, software inferior to what is out there.

Pluses:

1. Great hardware
2. Multitasking
3. Swipe
4. Keyboard is overall good. Not as good as iphone, but definitely better than N8

Big MINUSES:

1. THE FONT IS TINY!!! I MEAN TINY, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SIGHT WITH THIS PHONE. Why cant NOKIA have font sizes available. HOW DIFFICULT IT IS NOKIA TO HAVE AN OPTION FOR LARGER FONTS, OH NOKIA, STUPID NOKIA.

2. EMAIL. Atrocious. I CAN NOT connect TO MY WORK EMAIL AGAIN. Why does iphone email work flawless? Why does E71 email work flawless with my account, but god forbid, the almighty N9 can not do a simple thing such as connect to my work email!!! Inexcusable.

3. Browser: as mentioned above, no bookmarking or copy and paste. The screen is jittery and resolution not as good as on N900

4. I have several gmail accounts and I can not individualize their names.....it all says google under email...HOW STUPID IS THAT

5. It is clear that this OS was put together quickly, half *** and under pressure. It was baked prematurely and it shows. I mean it shows and it shows how half *** baked it is.

I am just glad that I got this phone as a present. No penny spent. I will wait for pr1.1 to update on my phone and likely give it to my dog to chew on it. Oh well, another let down from the smartphone minnows called NOKIA

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
I also forgot. THE CALL QUALITY SUCKS!!! ITS AS BAD AS AN IPHONE.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
I thought the iPhone, just works....?
?