The tip of the stylus broke off and it got stuck in the hole where you can put in the headphone jack. Since it's been there, I can't use my headphones. Is there a service where I can send this to? Is it even a fixable issue? Thanks.

Just don't put Your... stylus in places not designed for that

Seriously thought, just disassemble Your N900 to the point when You'll be able to push it from other side. You can find many "tear-down" videos in youtube, it's quite easy process.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Well, you get a tiny drop of superglue and put it on a toothpick, then you stick it in there and touch it to the plastic. DO NOT let the glue stickto the side of the port or you will be completely hosed.

I have anoer possible solution: get a sewing needle and press it in to the hole and then try to jab it into the stuck plastic. It may be better if you can put some sort of barb.

Note that my advice involves sticking glue and pointy metal into your headphone port. You may be better off going to a shop.

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Descalzo View Post
Well, you get a tiny drop of superglue and put it on a toothpick, then you stick it in there and touch it to the plastic. DO NOT let the glue stickto the side of the port or you will be completely hosed.

I have anoer possible solution: get a sewing needle and press it in to the hole and then try to jab it into the stuck plastic. It may be better if you can put some sort of barb.

Note that my advice involves sticking glue and pointy metal into your headphone port. You may be better off going to a shop.
worst advice ! super glue vapors will condense on contacts ruin it and any gynecological maneuvers can bend contacts
headphone socket is easily replaceable part
http://www.gerry-mobilfunk.de/cgi-bi...andy&sk=GM&sa=

The Following User Says Thank You to blue_led For This Useful Post: