Active Topics

Notices

hey guyz...i keep on installing apps and delet 'em jst to check..i dun know when actually it happnd but i found today tht my phn is not ringing..it was like i missed so calls and i ws like...WTF!..:s

Originally Posted by medserpent View Post
i found today tht my phn is not ringing
Mine too. Maybe nobody is calling us.

Have you pulled the battery out and started again?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wizbowes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Check profiles, make sure that a vslid ringtone is assigned and actually sounding. Make sure profile isn't silent. Make sure volume is up. Make sure phone doesn't think it's connected to any BT or physical headphones. Also, shut dowsn, count to 20, pull battery, count to 3, power up.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

The Following User Says Thank You to ndi For This Useful Post:
i vent tried pulling off the battrey but ive reebootd it but still no working...i m missing loads of phn calls........

@wizbows..comon dude i m getting calls i can see them..i can feel them ringing me(coz phone vibrates tho) but i cant hear..
@ndi yeah all things are in state to make ring in phn..however i ve to try once by pulling off my battery

If you install mycontacs and then uninstalled, you have to put again your favorite rigntone.

Grettings.

" favourite ringtone " where to select this??

" favourite ringtone " where to select this??

Well the ringtone you want to listen when someone calls you.

Settings>profiles>ringtone.

Grettings.

oh dat one! no i already selected various ringtones but still not working! i dont know wht went wrong...
hey cn u plz hlp this..i ve no microB since i reflashed my n900 once..where can i get this!
good morning

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by medserpent View Post
oh dat one! no i already selected various ringtones but still not working! i dont know wht went wrong...
hey cn u plz hlp this..i ve no microB since i reflashed my n900 once..where can i get this!
good morning
When selecting ringtones, does it sound out? can you hear the phone sing?

When you look at the profile editor (where you select ringtones) are all the bars to full volume? Scroll up and down and make sure they are all full. Is your profile selected? Select silent and then go back to general, then try again.

Also, get a second phone and call yourself, let us know. Finding missed calls is easy to do, phone takes a full second or two to actually start ringing, so short-ringing "beeping" friends can easily leave missed calls with no audio. Make sure the song doesn't take forever to start.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

The Following User Says Thank You to ndi For This Useful Post: