Active Topics

Poll: TMOers, now what?
Poll Options
TMOers, now what?

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 372 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Westside
So now that Balmer has made the Pride of Finns his b|tch, what's next?

"The Cake Is A Lie"

Last edited by frostbyte; 2011-02-11 at 09:37.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
What this should be a sign of is the rebirth of an INDEPENDENT Internet Tablet Talk. But I'm sure that the Nokia apologists will soon be back in action -- when they've adjusted to this.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Android

Hello driod

A TMO based campain to have the closed parts of maemo opened so we can finally polish the n900...

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Android or Web OS. Have to check all new HP stuff.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
A TMO based campain to have the closed parts of maemo opened so we can finally polish the n900...
This, 100%.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Long Island, New York
n900 + e71 (rebuilt after running over with a tractor) + t-mobie g-slate

that will be my devices until further notice....im absolutely NOT buying the e7 anymore as its OS has an expiration date on it already...would be a poor investment....kinda like investing in WP7....

absolutely will not buy anything else nokia until wp7 is no longer their primary smartphone OS....until they get smart enough to get rid of that....im a free agent

Lover of Music, Technology & Travel
If I'm not logged in, I'm probably jetsetting to a city near you...

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 372 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Westside
I'm wondering what kind of redundancies are found in this newly found relationship with Microsoft. Qt seems dead as MS 'developer tools' will be implemented, Symbian3 was already a huge question mark even before MS stepped in and MeeGo still remains an experiment at best.

"The Cake Is A Lie"

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
I voted last one but the right answer was I'll keep my n900 until death, melt and the like and THEN I'll go with smoke signals if anything changes in the meantime. So sad.

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ SF Bay Area, United States
If Palm brand was still alive, I would be more inclined towards webOS. As of two days ago, HP effectively killed the brand. And I am not very excited about being a HP consumer again.

When my N900 becomes very old and unusable I'll select lesser of two evils, HP and Google. Hardware, choice of dev tools and app store policies also should make my choice easy at that time.

Maintainer of Markets Today (Yahoo Finance based desktop widget/app)