Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Switzerland
Hello,
I have some IM accounts and most of them are disabled. But it is really a pain (too many clicks/windows) to enable a specific one before a VOIP or Skype call and then later to switch it off.

So I'm looking for a widget to quickly enable/disable IM accounts the same way "ConnectNow" provides a widget for connections you use often.
In the same kind of idea, a widget to enable/disable IM positioning would be great too - with a great bonus if it can set GPS to "precise" instead of "approximately".

Do such widgets exist ?
Thank you in advance

The Following User Says Thank You to ymartin59 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Hmmm. What do you exactly mean? Iīm pretty sure that you can call skype-out or voip calls even if you are not logged in to those services. IIRC they should log in automatically when you start calling. At least I have options for different kind of calls in Contacts.

Also you can make different kind of IM profiles that you can select with 4 clicks from desktop view. But itīs true that itīs bit too many clicks.

nope, it does not log in automatically.

The Following User Says Thank You to Weedalot For This Useful Post: