Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Bangkok
Nothing, just a List of Applications are NOT worked or NO response on PR1.3.

- Mobilehotspot ( without hotspot-kernel-flasher/Enhanced Linux kernel for power users) ... Can not Start hotspot.

- Enhanced Linux kernel for power users ...version 4x Cannot install or conflict other kernel and a camera applications.

- PyCallblocker ... UI is not response.

- Callblocker ... UI is not response.

- Tracker-Cfg ... UI is not response after added some directory from SD Card.

- Message Blocker ... UI worked but SMS block not worked.

- Advanced Power ... make battery fast dry and conflict System Charger demon, sometime i need to plug out and plug in for charging.

I'm looking for solution Please help. Thanks.

Last edited by gixx; 2010-11-17 at 16:42.

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Ummm... if you have nothing to contribute then why did you start the thread?

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Mobil ehotspot uses the advanced kernel, that was not working with PR1.3 - possibly a fix here though (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=65367)

And well with the rest, you might as well search or google them i did.

There has been a known python application issue that is due to be fixed if it has not already (Healthcheck was broken too).....

What would be helpful is if you posted the actual problems you are experiencing, or, use the threads provided for each of those applications, as in alot of the cases the developers will help you or provide you with an answer.
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Thanks you, To many people posted for each thread.
Some thread have to many pages ... i try to find shortcut for solution.

i'm so sorry if this thread annoyed some people and i hope this one help who no experiencing and find a solution in shortcut.

Thanks again.

There is no shortcut in life.

Enhanced Linux kernel for power users from v .41 to 45 and Tracker-Cfg are working flawlessly with 1.3. No modifications made, they just work.
For others, search, uninstall install etc.

Originally Posted by gixx View Post
- Advanced Power ... make battery fast dry and conflict System Charger demon, sometime i need to plug out and plug in for charging.
Yeah same problem, have to uninstall, use the extras version.

Grettings.

Originally Posted by acvetkov View Post
There is no shortcut in life.

Enhanced Linux kernel for power users from v .41 to 45 and Tracker-Cfg are working flawlessly with 1.3. No modifications made, they just work.
For others, search, uninstall install etc.
Tracker-Cfg is worked before added some hidden directory from SD card, after added like ".private folder name" and close Tracker-Cfg not response again.

i try " dpkg --purge ... " and reinstall, still not worked.

for Enhanced Linux kernel ... i can not install from application manager i try "dpkg -i ". system warnning conflict other kernel named like "kernel-modest" or something like that.

Last edited by gixx; 2010-11-17 at 16:53.

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany

- Message Blocker ... UI worked but SMS block not worked.
This has nothing to do with PR1.3 at all.
The app is in development stage. And there is more than
just the gui that is working. Just SMS blocking
does not always work for all users.
(for me 2 out of 10 SMS aren't fully blocked)

nicolai

The Following User Says Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
Posts: 850 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Vienna, Austria
Tracker-Cfg is worked before added some hidden directory from SD card, after added like ".private folder name" and close Tracker-Cfg not response again.

i try " dpkg --purge ... " and reinstall, still not worked.
try editing the file /home/user/.config/tracker/tracker.cfg by hand and removing the offending entry.
if you're unsure you could also try to reinstall the package "tracker". the tracker config is part of that package, tracker-cfg only edits this file but has no configuration of it's own.

FWIW, i have several hidden folders (starting with a dot) set in the NoWatchDirectory variable, it works fine.

for Enhanced Linux kernel ... i can not install from application manager i try "dpkg -i ". system warnning conflict other kernel named like "kernel-modest" or something like that.
that's actually a good thing, if you have something installed that would break with kernel-power, better first deinstall that before installing the new kernel or else your device might get stuck in a reboot-loop as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to SubCore For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by SubCore View Post
FWIW, i have several hidden folders (starting with a dot) set in the NoWatchDirectory variable, it works fine.

that's actually a good thing, if you have something installed that would break with kernel-power, better first deinstall that before installing the new kernel or else your device might get stuck in a reboot-loop as well.
HaHaHa Thanks ... i'm afraid of penguin boot screen :P

---------
@nicolai Thanks , Hummmmmm ..... i have to uninstall a Message Blocker.