Active Topics

guys my battery just lasts for more or less 10 hours? how about u? does it last the same or longer?
do the theme and the widgets have something to do with the battery drain?

yeah about 10 hours of browsing here

The Following User Says Thank You to crail For This Useful Post:
Mine lasted for about 1 hour if I was on continious browsing and about 3 when the phone was normal, changed the battery now it lasts about 12 hours or so with on and off browsing.

damn... today i've unplugged at 8am, and is dead now. it makes < 12h. while working, so was all time idle. Probably I've installed some crap.. last month was 2 days with >30' browsing and couple of calls...

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
you can also see this thread.

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

The Following User Says Thank You to gabby131 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by erniadeldesktop View Post
damn... today i've unplugged at 8am, and is dead now. it makes < 12h. while working, so was all time idle. Probably I've installed some crap.. last month was 2 days with >30' browsing and couple of calls...
so it seems some craps we install which drain the battery very fast.
i have disabled all the widgets and disabled any monitoring tools i used to use. and i wanna monitor it and see how log in it last

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Philadelphia
My phone is dying in 6 hours now ever since I put a T-Mobile SIM card in there... I used to be able to get 24 hours moderate usage with WI-Fi on constantly, 36 hours light usage... now it dies in 6 hours on 3G??

I have bluetooth/gps/wi-fi scanning/all that crap turned off, 3/4 of the desktops disabled, only one active widget (calendar), TOR polling SMS at 2min intervals (same as I had before on wi-fi), nokia messaging for one account, and smartreflex enabled. And it dies in 6 hours.

I just bought the phone like one month ago so I don't think the battery is dead... something is ******ed between the SIM card and the phone though.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
with powertop you can try to find if something is waking phone up constantly.(power search talk and wiki) e.g. im account skype,msn,googletalk etc might trigger drainage.

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Lebanon- Beirut
guys i want you try this one. it helped me to reduce battery consumption when the device is in standby.
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=189

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
4 hours or so...