Active Topics

I wonder if Nokia is possibily looking into the internet tablet again. I have a N810 and I absolutely love it. I use it every day. The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the age of the hardware. Nokia was leap years ahead of its time when the NITs were released, but it seems like the market wasn't really ready for it.

Then, they turned directions slightly onto smartphones, but it seems that the N900 isn't selling very well. With so much craze over tablets these days, I wonder if Nokia is considering a new internet tablet. I would really like to own a more updated NIT, something that can compete with the latest hardware specs, functionality and most importantly, something I don't have to pay a monthly data plan on.

Plus, I really like Maemo. I've played with Android devices, but I'm just not a big fan of the UI. I'm not sure exactly how Meego is going to be though.

the notab?

no n900 jokes please...

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
the N900 has the latest hardware specs, functionality and its now cheap enough to buy without having to pay a monthly data plan!
its the best device currently available by a mile IMO

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Georgia
i want a tablet only device 2:

but am the only one!

my thread