Active Topics

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Tampa Florida
Hello, When i call from another phone to my n900 it starts ringing after the second beep. Is that normal? Can some of you test ur n900... Thanks.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Missouri
Did you by any chance install the contact custom ringtone app from extra-dev? If so, get rid of it. I had the same issue, uninstalled that app and things went back to normal.

Last edited by inkjected; 2010-07-25 at 04:40.

I think it's ok. Try to install "custom ringtone for your contacts" and then you will have 10 seconds dellay))

hiya yeh even ive noticed that wid my n900 but only since last fewdays most probably summat to do wid an recent instalation of an application but now the question is which application as ive downloaded quite a few apps recently! im guessing its got summat to do wid custom contacts ringtones app! have u also recently downloaded custom ringtone app?

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Tampa Florida
Originally Posted by inkjected View Post
Did you by any chance install the contact custom ringtone app from extra-dev? If so, get rid of it. I had the same issue, uninstalled that app and things went back to normal.
Thanks inkjected!! It was the "Custom Ringtone app" just uninstalled and it is working fine now .. no dellay.. N900+ 850ghz+ Plastic Theme= Fast Im going to keep my hands off the app manager for a while i dont want problems again Thanks Again..

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Missouri
No worries, glad I could help