Notices

Posts: 414 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Silicon Valley
Just bought the level pack 1 the other day...have made up through 3-14, but the 3-15 game is driving me nutz!....

This is the one that starts with a blackbird and then has two more whitebirds and you have to knock down a stacked structure that forms a sort of pyramid like shape with a dice on top and a dice at each end left and right. The four green piggies you need to destroy are located under the structure...

Anyway, I checked out YouTube video of tips for this level pack for iPhone version. It was very interesting that Rovio changed the structure design for this specific level on the N900 version. There's a stacked column of round stone balls near the left end on the iPhone version, but they're not there on the N900 version...as a result I think this makes playing this level more difficult, at least for me!

Have tried 2 different strategies, neither one has been successful yet....

A) Aim blackbird towards lower part of structure on left end.

This does good job of often knocking out the 2 green piggies under the structure towards the left end. However, usually, this piles up the structure on top of the right side of the basement structure. As a result I can't seem to destroy the piled elements enough to get down to the basement level to destroy the other 2 piggies. At most I've been able to destroy one, but not two...so, fail...

Other strategy:

B) Aim blackbird up way high to land (hopefully) on peak of pyramid, to try and evenly blow away structure and expose the basement level to hit with eggs from the next 2 white birds...problem is clearing off enough of structure to allow eggs dropped to blow away basement structure to destroy the green piggies....

Anyway, hope this makes sense to some of you expert Angry Birders out there and can provide some tips...so, I can avoid going completely crazy and go on to next levels...

If others want to add tips for other level pack 1 games, feel free to do so...

Thanks!

Nokia N900
Previous: Nokia N810 & N800

aim exploder one at the little notch of the second inside tower, you can get three that way and then hopefully the stones fall ok and you can egg the last one

The Following User Says Thank You to quipper8 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by ArchiMark View Post
Just bought ... feel free to do so...

Thanks!
a tip for you mate:
http://www.rovio.com/index.php?page=...through-videos

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by quipper8 View Post
aim exploder one at the little notch of the second inside tower, you can get three that way and then hopefully the stones fall ok and you can egg the last one
That's what I did and eventually got a decent pile to egg the last one. remember to aim the egg at the wodden pillar. to kill last pig.

Anyone get more than 6 golden eggs, or are the in level packs 2 and 3?

The Following User Says Thank You to geohsia For This Useful Post:
got 4 golden eggs so far

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by geohsia View Post
That's what I did and eventually got a decent pile to egg the last one. remember to aim the egg at the wodden pillar. to kill last pig.

Anyone get more than 6 golden eggs, or are the in level packs 2 and 3?
I also got 6 golden eggs with 3 stars on all levels.
I believe the rest should be in level packs 2 and 3, that I hope they are available in the next 24h... it would be a great distraction in a 24h+ flight...

Originally Posted by H3llb0und View Post
I also got 6 golden eggs with 3 stars on all levels.
I believe the rest should be in level packs 2 and 3, that I hope they are available in the next 24h... it would be a great distraction in a 24h+ flight...
Looks like that's it but I hope that Level Packs 2 and 3 adds more than just 2 more eggs. The iPhone has 14 apparently. If we do get more than 8 eggs that means we have 2 more we need to find for Poached Egg.

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's total score on Poached Eggs?

I have the total score of 3.878.230 and 189/189 stars

Originally Posted by H3llb0und View Post
Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's total score on Poached Eggs?

I have the total score of 3.878.230 and 189/189 stars
3 861 190 and 189/189

I hope we continue to get fun games. Go OVI!

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ England. Midlands
I have six golden eggs, and wait for it..... a total score of just over 4,000,000 for poached eggs.
I have tried to get the highest scores on every level.
i think if you get a basic 3 stars on every level you get around 3,880,000 so if your bored try to break the 4,000,000.
If you think you can beat my score i will be impressed!
I dont want to release my score to the exact number because i want to see if anyone has got better first. I have screen shots too.
Too much time to kill! haha