hey Guys i just noticed that i can have gmail in two different way on my phone and only now i understand why before than pr 1.2 i had different setting for it!i was using the one with nokia messaging!
so I'd like to know what email application are you using for it?
nokia messaging for me it's so much faster than the default gmail,and gives me the option of synchronization that is also important as the choice to download headers only-partial message-and full message . .but in the other side gmail has the opportunity to check your email and all the folder that you have.

what way do you prefer to check your gmail?

Last edited by andrew_85; 2010-06-02 at 16:06.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
with microb

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
GMail directly, then I use Syncevolution to sync contacts and calendar.

Originally Posted by slender View Post
with microb
With microb the default gmail view is rubbish. It takes a long time to load with all the ajax stuff going in the background. I always use the old html view for gmail in microb.

If there is a way to speed up gmail in microb, i will be very interested.

thanks guys but i was talking about the push email I think it's more comfortable than going every time with micrib or some other brosware and have everything under control and already downloaded.

mmm i think one with nokia messaging is more practical coz when using default gmail settings, it tries to fetch the email from the earliest one while nokia messaging fetches the recent 3 days mails.. so if u have gmail with all the mails from last 5 years thn default gmail is surely not for you

nokia messaging all the way. for all the stuff i ve heard about it post pr 1.2 works like a charm for me

Nokia messaging works fine for me. Except its still not working with Email widget.

definitely Nokia Messaging for gmail, push service is great.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by rajil.s View Post
With microb the default gmail view is rubbish. It takes a long time to load with all the ajax stuff going in the background. I always use the old html view for gmail in microb.

If there is a way to speed up gmail in microb, i will be very interested.
Did i say that i use default gmail view? Yes i use html view because default(javas) is slow.