Active Topics

i wish i hadn't update to pr1.2...seriously pr1.1.1 was way better and didn't have any bugs ..i thought i'd update to pr1.2 and see what's new with the new firmware but i got **********-e-d ...transitions sucks in pr1.2 and maps???? r u kidding me? it was better in pr1.1.1 ...what did they **********-ing improve?? the put a play button in media player? wow big improvement...changed the virtual keyboard? wow big improvement..video call??? yea well i don't use video call and u gotta have internet to use it so it's worthless..portrait mode in web browser well people got used to web browsing in landscape mode..and can anyone tell me what's the use of using web browsing in portrait mode if it didn't have a **********ing virtual keyboard..it's **********ing useless..customizable menu??? r u kidding me??? who want to customize their menu ..it looks ugly now all the applications put together with no "more"...and night mode in video and picture? yea well it sucks

in general we waited 3 months for a useless update...i wanna get back to pr1.1.1...PR1.2 is pissing me offffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kavekave For This Useful Post:
Posts: 251 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland, Vaasa
hahaha....you suck!!!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mele For This Useful Post:
Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
i think its very frustraTING to try to red ur text!!!!!!!11 becuz i cant take u srsly when u type like this!!!!! any1 agree!!!?????11

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to joppu For This Useful Post:

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nosa101 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 140 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Earth
In english please

N900 - Use, Master, Appreciate.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Hey a**clown
http://wiki.maemo.org/Maemo_5/PR1.2
Also could you please remove your reproduction organ?

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
It's just not suitable for you. And it's an awesome update for others.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
KaveKave you just can not come on here swearing your head off like this because not only is it not allowed on this forum it also makes you look bad.
GPS actually works better than it ever has with the 1.2 u/d so you need to be more specific about your rants, please refrain yourself and try to at least come across in a civil way and i am positive 100% people will help and guide you on this very forum.

Originally Posted by kavekave View Post
wow big improvement..video call???
yea well i don't use video call and u gotta have internet to use it so it's worthless.
.portrait mode in web browser well people got used to web browsing in landscape mode..
and can anyone tell me what's the use of using web browsing in portrait mode if it didn't have a **********ing virtual keyboard..it's **********ing useless:
priceless...just priceless

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nosa101 For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
AWWWWWW poor kitty lol.

Tags
hi! i suck, nice 2 rant you, spastic typing