Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Hi there,

I'm looking for an application which could help me tracking allergic reactions. I searched the forum and (using google) the rest of maemo.org but didn't find something suitable.

What I'd expect from such an app:
being able to enter on daily base the strength of that day's allergic reaction. No entry meaning no relevant reaction. In easiest setup I'd just have to hit a button and date and relevance gets automatically saved.
Additionally I'd like to enter a note for that day where I could enter for example "been on bicycle tour" or "holiday in france".
Of course I want to get an output of that data showing graphically the strength of reaction over time.

Does anyone know about anything suitable for that purpose? Maybe a generic application that could be adapted to my needs?

Posts: 183 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Seattle, WA
Would a spreadsheet work? Try gnumeric. http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...201#post490201 for an N900 or http://maemo.org/downloads/product/OS2008/gnumeric/ for an N8x0.

The Following User Says Thank You to baksiidaa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by baksiidaa View Post
Would a spreadsheet work?
In short terms: no.
I guess if I really have to use some generic app, I'd rather use something like maepad or multilists or even create a separate calendar for these entries. To me gnumeric seems a bit oversized for that purpose.

Just discovered PortaBase which is quite exactly what I'm looking for. I created a table with a date field (gets pre-filled witz actual date when entering new row), two numeric fields and a note and that's it. Now I just have to open the app, select the database and create a new entry. At least two numeric values are to be entered, note is not required and date is prefilled with option to select another date.