Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
its nearly easter so heres an easter egg for everyone who likes to watch streamed movies in full screen on their N900 - works great for me!
www.davidmovie.com
  • movies are usually split into 2 parts so watch part1 first then part2 (the movie will seem strange if you watch part2 then part1)
  • when you get the video window up you need to click the little 'close to play' button thats at the bottom of the ad thats in the video window.
  • then use the 'full screen' icon on the bottom right of the video to full screen it up (the X button next to the volume controller)!
  • the quality on some of the movies is rubbish but some are great ... usually older movies are better quality
SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by fraaaaanka; 2010-03-11 at 10:30.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fraaaaanka For This Useful Post:
can n900 read any format :??

Originally Posted by nonekh View Post
its a flash based player so all movies can be watched!

Posts: 716 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Should we really be encouraging illegal use of the N900 here as that site is blatant piracy!?

My Websites
CSD Projects - Flickr - UAE4Maemo (UAE4All Compatibility List)

Favourite N900 Applications
Picodrive - UAE4All

Please post your UAE4All compatibility reports. Even better, post them to my UAE4Maemo site!
Not sure how UAE4All works such as mouse emulation? Read the FAQ.

I prefer to use Transmission bit torrent app and get my movies from Pirate Bay!! Get the ipod/iphone format movies, work great on the N900.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by nonekh View Post
Not sure about any format but its certainly the most versatile phone out there as far as formats go. I've dragged and dropped divX and mp4 files onto my N900 and they played great without any converting! Its my new best friend on long train journeys

Posts: 241 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
my virus scanner (AVG) reports the linked moviesites as phishing an exploit sites

Originally Posted by Alex Atkin UK View Post
Should we really be encouraging illegal use of the N900 here as that site is blatant piracy!?
is it illegal to view and use the website???

McAfee rates this site with a "RED". That is not trustworthy. The site has links to zango.com a site that uploads spyware etc. CAREFUL !!!!

Considering most spyware, malware, etc.. are written for Windows systems if you are running a UNIX based OS (Linux or OSX) than you should be fine. Of course be cautious as always (there are viruses, and other things that target Linux and OSX systems and the old fashioned tricking you into giving up information works regardless of the OS), but if they ask you to install an .exe you can safely laugh (as long as your not running Wine).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...